- CONGRATULATIONS to the Theatre III students who won first place for their commercial about the dangers of smoking in the “Stamp Out Smoking” commercial contest: Jacob T., Brooklyn R., Sydney D., Maggie C., and Vera L.. Their commercial was selected over many other groups from schools all over the state.
- Alexis R. will be signing to play tennis at the University of the Ozarks on Wednesday, March 8th at 3:45 p.m. The signing will take place in the Arena.
- Seniors, UACCM will be here on Tuesday, March 14 to give the Accuplacer. The cost is $15.00. To reserve a spot, take $15.00 cash or money order to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. Deadline to sign up will be March 10 or when all spots are taken.
- Seniors check the diploma list for the Class of 2017. The list is posted on the wall in the hallway across from the front office. Questions or corrections see Mrs. Jones, Registrar today.
- High School Dance tryouts will be March 13-17. Dance packets are in the front office.
All paperwork will be due the first day of tryouts.
- Varsity Cheer tryouts will be March 27-31. Cheer packets are in the front office.