- The library will be closed this week due to testing.
- Juniors – you will be taking the ACT on Tuesday, February 28. A list of room assignments has been posted in the English hallway, and your English teacher also has a copy. Be sure you know what room to report to on Tuesday morning. Don’t be late!
- Juniors who have a Career Focus, now is the time to apply to the CHS Internship Program. If you qualify, you will be able to leave school during the day to go to work and “Earn While You Learn!” For an application, ask any Career Center teacher, or see Mrs. Bell, Internship Coordinator. The deadline to apply is this Friday, March 3, 2017.
- Attention Sophomores & Juniors: The application deadline for the Faulkner County Youth Leadership Program is this Friday, March 3. Applications are available in the counseling center or on the high school website.
- Blood Drive: Did you know that for every pint of blood donated, you are saving three lives? The American Red Cross needs your donations Conway High! Friday, March 3rd is the annual Spring Blood Drive sponsored by FBLA and HOSA. If you are interested in donating blood then see Mrs. Collins in room 901 located in the Career Center. The deadline to turn forms in has been extended until Wednesday, March 1st. Turn forms into room 901 in the Career Center.
- Tug-of-War t-shirt orders and teams must be in by this Friday, March 3rd. Please see Mrs. Wells in the Career Center or stop by the Tug-of-War table in the cafeteria at lunch.
- High School Dance tryouts will be March 13th–17th. Students may pick-up a packet from the front office. All paperwork will be due the first day of tryouts.
- FBLA is helping with a Mobile Pack in March and we need students from CHS to help.
Date: Friday, March 31 Times: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Date: Saturday, April 1 Times: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Come to the Career Center (Room 900) to register.