- Key Club will conduct their final meeting of the school year today during both lunches in the front lobby. Bring lunch items to share potluck style and meet the new Board of Directors for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Honor Graduates will meet with Mr. Lawrence in the auditorium during 5th period on Tuesday, May 2, to practice for the Honor Grad Recognition program. Report to your 5th period class and you will be called by intercom.
- Last day to charge at lunch: Friday, April 28th is the last day anyone can charge in the cafeteria. May 1st no one will be allowed to charge. An alternate meal will be provided of a cold ham sandwich and milk for anyone without money.
- Extra yearbooks will be sold before school from 7:45-8:10 and in between classes this Friday, April 28. The price is $60. You must have cash or check THAT DAY to purchase a book. Extras will be first come, first serve. We will not hold a book for you.
- Yearbook signing will be during both lunch periods in the courtyard on Friday, April 28.
First Lunch - students will have lunch and sign yearbooks from 10:59-11:57.
Second Lunch - students will have lunch and sign yearbooks from 11:34-12:37.
Fourth period classes will be cut short. A schedule of this event has been given to teachers.
- Students, please check the Fines and Fees List posted in your English Classes. Materials should be returned to the teacher that issued them; library fines pay to the library; and cafeteria charges pay to the cafeteria. All other fees are to be paid to Mrs. McConnell - attendance office. Seniors, please pay fines and fees at the table in the lobby during both lunches. Ms. Wright and Ms. Jackson will be there to take fines and fees and mark your name off the list.
- Cereal Drive: Key Club and National Honor Society have teamed up to fight childhood hunger this summer by conducting a cereal drive this week. Bring boxes of cereal or instant oatmeal to room 364 through Friday. You may earn one service hour for every 2 boxes so help us help others.
- Bracelet Sale: Best Buddies will be selling bracelets to raise money for chapter dues and to send 2 students to the national conference in Indiana this summer. Cost - $2 each – Room 113 or see a Buddy.
- Seniors: If you need a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records sent to a college, university, vocational school, etc., please provide the info on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions and if you need help see Mrs. Jones.
- CHS ACT Boost Course: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- UCA ACT Course: The UCA Division of Outreach & Community Engagement will offer another edition of its ACT Prep Course beginning on Monday, May 22nd at 5:00 p.m. Sessions will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays through June 9th. This course may be very advantageous to any students who are planning to take the ACT on Saturday, June 10th. Students will need to go online and register @ http://uca.edu/outreach/actprep/.