- If you joined National Spanish Honorary Society last year or previously, please see Ms. Zabala or Ms. Caplan in the Annex Building so that we can represent our society at the Club Fair. We have some great ideas for our group this year and we need your help.
- Conway High School Future Business Leaders of America will be hosting a fundraiser on Tuesday, September 1 at Pizza Inn on Hogan. Times are 5:00 – 8:00. Come out and support CHS FBLA. Thank you in advance!
- Would you like to participate in a presidential debate? If so, then join the Young Democrats as we simulate a presidential debate. Participation is open to all and no prior knowledge is necessary. The Young Democrats look forward to debating with you on Tuesday, September 1st, at 3:30 p.m. in Mr. Richardson’s room (263).
- The Chess and Board Game Club will hold the first meeting on Wednesday in the Health Science lab after school. Anyone and everyone welcome!
- The Caring Cat kick off Pizza Party will be on Tuesday, September 1st at 6:00 pm in the cafeteria. Come prepared to speak if you want to be an officer of this great club! EVERYONE is accepted in this organization – we are dedicated to making our school, our city, and our world a better place! Our goal is to promote kindness and help those in need. Don't miss this awesome event --- Tuesday, September 1st in the CHS Cafeteria at 6:00 pm.
- Beta Club meets after school in the lecture hall on Thursday, September 3. Please attend to find out about joining our academic honor service club.
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- The “2015 Student Section” t-shirts are on sale for $10 and will be ready for the first game against Cabot. Contact Brett Wilson or Clay Bradshaw to order.
- The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105!
- Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Order before September 25 to receive free personalization. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
- School pictures will be taken September 16-18, with seniors on Wednesday, juniors on Thursday and sophomores on Friday. The dress code will be enforced.
- Follow the CHS yearbook staff on social media at wampuscatyrbk for updates and previews. Please use #everywhereweroam if you want the yearbook to see your photos.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center