- Conway Volleyball will take on Benton TONIGHT in the Buzz Bolding Arena. Come out and support the Lady Cats!!! JV starts at 5 and Varsity at 6.
- Attention National Honor Society members, there will be a brief meeting before school at 7:45 and after school at 3:25 today in Mr. Kelly’s room (Rm 363).
- Current FCS members, and interested students, there will be an informational meeting today during first lunch in room 255 and second lunch in room 152 or after school in room 255 for anyone interested in joining FCS (Fellowship of Christian Students).
- Writer’s Block Unlocked will have its first meeting today from 3:30 to 4:00 in Room 116.
- Students, if you like to debate world issues such as global terrorism, world hunger, poverty, and international conflicts then Model United Nations may be the club for you. There will be an informational meeting today at 3:30 in the Lecture Hall. If you are unable to attend but would like to join Model UN, please see Mr. Richardson in room 263 for more information.
- Key Club is an international organization that builds leadership through service. Pack a lunch and come to the Lecture Hall for our first informational meeting today during both lunches. Come learn of opportunities for you to be of service to your school and community.
- Are you interested in the ultimate leadership experience? You should join FCCLA! Interested students should complete the FCCLA application and come to the informational meeting today during your lunch in Mrs. Tell’s room. Bring your $15 dues and a friend!
- The Conway Police Explorer Post #287 will be starting off the 2015-2016 year this Thursday at 5 p.m. at the Conway Police Department. Law Enforcement Exploring will be an exciting and fun-filled way to find out about the ins and outs of Law Enforcement. We will have tons of hands-on activities, field trips and learning that will show you all of the different areas of the Police Department including K-9 handling, Detective, Patrol, Narcotics and much more. You will also get to see and experience different areas of the Justice System including meeting Judges, seeing courtrooms, visiting jails and Probation/Parole. So if any of these things sound good to you and you are in the 9th -12th grade, please join us this evening at 5 p.m. at the Conway Police Department (1105 Prairie St.) for the Conway Police Explorers.
- The Gay-Straight Alliance group invites all interested students to join us for a welcome gathering Friday, August 28 from 3:30 until 4:30 in Mrs. Grinder’s room 603 of the Annex. Snacks will be provided!
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- 2015 Student Section t-shirts are on sale for $7 and will be ready for the first game against Cabot. Contact Brett Wilson or Clay Bradshaw to order.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center