- CHS Young Democrats: You are invited to join the CHS Young Democrats during this important election season. Come and find out about the activities of the Young Democrats at the first meeting today at 3:30 in room 263.
- Girls Basketball: If you are a new student and interested in trying out for the girls basketball team, please see Coach Nance in room 500 between 2nd and 5th period this week. Try-outs will be held Tuesday, September 6th.
- Young Feminists Alliance: There will be a Young Feminists Alliance informational meeting Wednesday in Mr. Williams’ room (262) from 3:30-4:00. All are welcome.
- Key Club Tailgating Kick-off will be September 2 from 5:15-6:30 in the field behind the administration building. Our Kiwanis family will provide the meal so come on out to support those Wampus Cats and enjoy a relaxing time with your Key Club family! Sign up today on the sheet outside room 364.
- Educator Rising: Any student interested in joining Educators Rising, please stop by Mrs. Fisher’s room (911-A in the Career Center). This club is for any student interested in the field of teaching. We would love to have you join so hurry by Mrs. Fisher’s room and pick up an application!
- High School Essay Contest: The Phi Mu Mu, Beta Delta and Alpha Delta Theta Chapters of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., are pleased to announce its annual High School Essay Contest for 2016. This contest is conducted on an annual basis in conjunction with our National Achievement Week observance. Awards: 1st Scholarship - $750; 2nd Scholarship - $500; 3rd Scholarship - $250. Contest closes September 16, 2016, entry must be emailed no later than midnight to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact Mr. Ed Franklin at email@example.com.
- Senior ad information for this year’s yearbook is going out through your English teachers. Additional forms can be picked up outside room 601 in the Annex. Ads are due 9/23/16.
- Yearbooks can now be ordered online at www.jostensyearbooks.com. If you order before 9/30/16, you get a discount and 4 free icons!
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center