- A list of Honor Graduates for the Class of 2017 has been posted on the wall outside Mrs. Jones’ office (across from the front office). If you have any questions or feel that your name was inadvertently omitted, please contact your counselor or Mrs. Jones, Registrar as soon as possible.
- Seniors: A few spots remain for the Accuplacer test to be given tomorrow by UACCM. Take cash or money order for $15 to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center today.
- Reminder: High School Dance tryouts start today at 4:00 in the Arena. All paperwork
must be turned in today.
- The Conway Police Explorers will meet at the Police Department at 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 14th. Hope to see you there!
- Tug-of-War wristbands will be sold during both lunches for $1. These wristbands will work as your admission into the event. Tug-of-War will be March 17th from 12:30-3:00 PM. Stop by and see someone TODAY!
- Brady R. will sign to play Soccer at the University of Tulsa this Friday at 2:30 p.m. in the Arena.
- Varsity Cheer tryouts will be March 27-31. Cheer packets are in the front office.
- CHS Prom will be held Saturday, April 1st at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School from 8pm to 12am. The theme for prom this year is “Enchanted Forest”. Tickets are $20 each and will cover all refreshments at the dance. Out of school date forms are available in the office and must be turned in no later than Friday, March 31st. Tickets will be sold during both lunches starting on March 27th through Friday, March 31st. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!