- FREE ADMISSION for tonight’s basketball games against Ft. Smith Southside.
A sponsor has purchased 100 admission tickets to the basketball games for the first 100 high school students who attend. For admission all you need to do is show your school ID at the game. The JV games start at 4:45, followed by the Varsity Girls and Varsity Boys.
- Parent Night: The sophomore and junior counselors of CHS will be hosting a Parent Night on Thursday, January 11 at 7:00 in the lecture hall (main building). The program will be devoted to helping parents understand the scheduling process; provide information on wise course selection, and present course descriptions of new courses being offered next year. Parents of rising sophomores and juniors are encouraged to attend.
- ASVAB: Students who took the ASVAB will be able to get score reports today. Students will be allowed to go to the East Computer Lab during study hall, lunch, or a possible elective (at teacher’s discretion). Please sign up in the Counseling Center with Mrs. Calvin if you plan to attend so that we will know what period you will be in attendance.
- Spanish Club: If you are currently enrolled in a Spanish class and would like to join Spanish Club. Come by and see Ms. Zabala in room 608 of the Annex Building. Dues are $5.00.
- Yearbook: The new semester is a great time to make sure you’ve ordered your yearbook. A list of paid students is posted in the annex hall and will be updated weekly. Don’t see your name? Bring $60 to Mrs. Bratton or order online at www.jostensyearbooks.com. Pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee you get a book, so be sure to order yours by February 15!
- ACT Prep Course: The UCA Division of Outreach & Community Engagement will offer another edition of its ACT Prep Course beginning on Tuesday, January 16th at 6:00 p.m. Sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays through February 8th. This course may be very advantageous to any students who are planning to take the ACT on Saturday, February 10th. You may go to uca.edu/outreach/actprep OR call (501) 450-3118 for more details.
- Seniors: A representative with Arkansas Tech University will be here on Tuesday, January 9, 2018 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center