- Unashamed FCS will meet today in room 255 during 1st lunch and in room 900 in the Career Center during 2nd lunch.
- The library will be closed all day today.
- Friendship Walk: Saturday, April 22nd at 8:30 a.m. Best Buddies will sponsor a FRIENDSHIP WALK. Just buy a Best Buddies bracelet for $2.00, show up at the CHS track at 8:30 a.m. Walkers will lead athletes participating in Special Olympics Track and Field in the opening ceremonies.
- Saturday, April 22nd the CHS Quiz Bowl Team will be playing for the State Champion title, it will be televised on AETN Channel 2.
- Students, please check the Fines and Fees List posted in your English Classes.
(1) Materials should be returned to the teacher that issued them.
(2) Library fines are paid to the library.
(3) Cafeteria charges are paid to the cafeteria.
All other fees are to be paid to Mrs. McConnell in the attendance office.
- Seniors will be able to pay fines and fees at a table in the lobby during both lunches beginning Monday, April 24th. Ms. Wright and Ms. Jackson will be set up there to take fines and fees and mark your name off the list.
- Concurrent Credit: Any student who is interested in receiving Concurrent Credit from ASU-Beebe for Career Center courses: A representative from ASU-Beebe will be in the Career Center across from Mrs. Wells’ room on Wednesday, April 26th during both lunches. She will be here to help you register online, collect your money or pay online, and collect the signed forms for the Career Center concurrent credit courses. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Newman or Mrs. Lyon in the Career Center.
- William Woods College will be here on Monday, April 24 in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university, applications, housing, financial aid and scholarship opportunities. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- CHS Forensics and Debate teams are having a fundraiser at Chili’s in Conway on Monday, April 24 all day. Tell your waiter you’re there to support CHS Forensics and Debate and we will receive a percentage of the sale!
- Seniors: If you need a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records sent to a college, university, vocational school, etc., please provide the info on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions and if you need help see Mrs. Jones.
- Yearbook Distribution: Paid yearbooks will be distributed Thursday, April 27. Seniors who have paid for their book will pick them up in the Lecture Hall after they get their caps and gowns that morning. Juniors and sophomores will be called alphabetically from class starting 5th period. Teachers will have a list of paid students, and one is posted in the Annex Hallway if you need to check. Extra books will be sold before school from 7:45 - 8:10 and in between classes on Friday, April 28. The price is $60. You must have cash or check THAT DAY to purchase a book. Extras will be first come, first serve. We will not hold a book for you. Signing will be during both lunch periods on Friday, April 28. A schedule for the event has been shared with your teachers. First lunch students will have lunch and sign books from 10:59 - 11:57. Students with second lunch will eat and sign from 11:34 - 12:37. Fourth period classes will be cut short.
- ACT Boost: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- Tassel Time is offering a $200 college scholarship. Please come by the counseling center to pick up an application. Deadline is May 1.