- Congratulations to the CHS band for receiving all superior ratings at region marching assessment held last Tuesday at Russellville High School. The band also received first division band, first flag line, and first division percussion and placed 3rd out of 10 bands in the finals.
- The Volleyball, Dance, and Cheer Teams will be presenting Tina MacNamara with a check from the Pink Night Fundraiser today at 3:30 in the Arena. Everyone is invited!!!
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today from 3:30 to 4:00 pm in Mrs. Cochran’s room (116)
- ACT room assignments for the Saturday, October 22 test are posted in the first floor East hallway. Know your room number BEFORE the test day as testing starts promptly at 8:00 AM. You will not be allowed to test without a plastic photo ID and printed admission ticket. Culinary Arts 7th Annual Chili Dinner & Silent Auction – Proceeds go to the Litton Family
PLACE: Westside of the football stadium COST: $5 – buy tickets - Culinary Art Students
To go orders available, contact: Mrs. Park (email@example.com)
Mrs. Bowers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FBLA and HOSA are sponsoring our annual fall Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, November 4th. This year, we will be competing against Cabot High School to see who can donate the most units! The first 25 people per class period who have turned in a signed permission form will be allowed to donate. Please help us beat the Panthers and bring home the trophy for 2016-2017! They beat us by less than 10 units last year --- let’s not let that happen again this year! Permission forms are due by October 31st. If you are interested in donating, then be on the lookout for a FBLA student to come to your study hall this next week. If you don’t have a study hall but have a teacher that is willing to let you donate during his/her class period then come by room 901 in the Career Center for a form. FACT: Donating one pint of blood saves three people’s lives so Conway High; let’s step up and save some lives!
- The annual Powder Puff game will be on Tuesday, November 15. The Senior Cat girls will take on the sophomore and junior Caring Cat girls in a football game at John McConnell Stadium at 6:00 pm. Players must be members in good standing, so sign up today in room 113.