- Students, please check the Fines and Fees List posted in your English Classes.
(1) Materials should be returned to the teacher that issued them.
(2) Library fines are paid to the library.
(3) Cafeteria charges paid to the cafeteria.
All other fees are to be paid to Mrs. McConnell in the attendance office.
- All senior library books must be returned to the media center by April 21. All 10th and 11th grade library books must be turned in by May 5th. Stop in the media center to check the list.
- Thank you to all the students who purchased a candy gram. You brightened someone’s day and made the fundraiser a success! Anyone who ordered a candy gram and didn’t receive it because of absence or other reasons, a second attempt to delivery will be made this Thursday during 2nd period.
- Unashamed FCS will meet this Friday in room 255 during 1st lunch and in room 900 in the Career Center during 2nd lunch.
- This Saturday, April 22nd, our very own Conway High School Quiz Bowl Team will be playing for the State Champion title at AETN here in Conway. The event will be televised on AETN Channel 2. Be sure to check out the team as they compete and give them some support this week when you see them!
- Any student who is interested in receiving Concurrent Credit from ASU-Beebe for Career Center courses: A representative from ASU-Beebe will be in the Career Center across from Mrs. Wells’ room on Wednesday, April 26th during both lunches. She will be here to help you register online, collect your money or pay online, and collect the signed forms for the Career Center concurrent credit courses. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Newman or Mrs. Lyon in the Career Center.
- Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- Tassel Time is offering a $200 college scholarship. Please come by the counseling center to pick up an application. Deadline is May 1.
- Basketball Signing: On Thursday, April 20 at 4:00 pm in the Arena, Alyssa W. will be signing to play Basketball at Southwestern Assemblies of God University and Bre Wells will be signing to play Basketball and Volleyball at Southwestern Assemblies of God University.
- Best Buddies: On Saturday, April 22nd at 8:30 am, Best Buddies will sponsor a FRIENDSHIP WALK. Just buy a Best Buddies bracelet for $2.00, show up at the CHS track at 8:30 am and walk with this amazing group. Walkers will lead athletes participating in Special Olympics Track and Field in the opening ceremonies. Following the walk stay and watch a great Special Olympic event before heading over to the auditorium for the musical MARY POPPINS!!!
- Golf Tryouts: There will be an informational meeting Thursday, April 20th at 3:30 in the Arena for anyone interested in trying out for the Wampus Cat Golf Team.
- SENIORS: To request that a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records be sent to a college, university, vocational school, NCAA Clearinghouse, etc., please provide the information on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions; if you need help or have questions, see Mrs. Jones, Registrar. Remember, if you had a seven (7) semester transcript mailed earlier to an institute of higher learning they will need a final copy.
- Chili’s Fundraiser for CHS Forensics and Debate teams on Monday, April 24 all day at Chili’s in Conway. Make sure you inform your waiter that you are there to support CHS Forensics and Debate and we will receive a percentage of the sale!