- CONGRATULATIONS to the JROTC Orienteering Team for winning the Henderson State and Ouachita Baptist Universities Competition this past Saturday at DeGray Lake. Conway’s team consisting of Zayda B., Savannah D., Christopher B., and Jackson J. beat teams from 12 other high schools from across Arkansas. Way to go Cats!
- CONGRATULATIONS to the following students for their outstanding effort at last Saturday’s Model Arab League competition. Winning distinguished delegate awards were: Michaela B. for the nation of Lebanon; Hadiyah C. and Lauren S. for the nation of Oman. Winning the overall outstanding delegates for their committee were: Ryan F. and Sam R. representing the nation of Lebanon. Hadiyah C. won a best position paper award representing the nation of Oman. Conway High students sponsored numerous position papers which passed in committees. Congratulations to all for a great effort!
- SENIORS: Please check the diploma order list outside Mrs. Jones’ office (across the hall from the front office) for spelling, etc. for your diploma and the graduation program. If you have any questions or corrections, please see Mrs. Jones, Registrar, as soon as possible. You will have two (2) days to check the list and then the order will be placed.
- Blood Drive: Did you know that for every pint of blood donated, you are saving three lives? The American Red Cross needs your donations Conway High! Friday, March 3rd is the annual Spring Blood Drive sponsored by FBLA and HOSA. If you are interested in donating blood then see Mrs. Collins in room 901 located in the Career Center. Turn forms into room 901 in the Career Center --- TODAY is the deadline!
- Reminder: The library will be closed every day this week due to testing.
- Juniors with a Career Focus, now is the time to apply to the CHS Internship Program. If you qualify, you will be able to leave school during the day to go to work and “Earn While You Learn!” For an application, ask any Career Center teacher, or see Mrs. Bell, Internship Coordinator. The deadline to apply is this Friday, March 3, 2017.
- Attention Sophomores & Juniors: The application deadline for the Faulkner County Youth Leadership Program is this Friday, March 3. Applications are available in the counseling center or on the high school website.
- Tug-of-War t-shirt orders and teams must be in by this Friday, March 3rd. Please see Mrs. Wells in the Career Center or stop by the Tug-of-War table in the cafeteria at lunch.
- Varsity Cheer tryouts will be March 27-31. Cheer packets are in the front office.
- High School Dance tryouts will be March 13th–17th. Students may pick-up a packet from the front office. All paperwork will be due the first day of tryouts.
- FBLA is helping with a Mobile Pack in March and we need students from CHS to help.
Date: Friday, March 31 Times: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Date: Saturday, April 1 Times: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Come to the Career Center (Room 900) to register.