- CONGRATULATIONS to the CHS Orchestra students, who earned straight “Superior” ratings at the Region IX Concert Assessment on Thursday evening! They played a concert for a panel of judges who critiqued their performance and assigned them a score. They also earned a first division rating in sight reading. We’re proud of their hard work and dedication!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Key Club who received 1st place in Single Service Event and 1st place in Scrapbooking at the District Conference this past weekend. Verity M. was recognized as member of the year. Special recognition to our board who worked tirelessly this school year: Abby D., Amy T., Verity M., Shelby R., Hannah Grace K., Sydney S., Caleb V., Kara S., Aaron R., Daniel A., Quinn O., Sarah S., Emily C., Monica M., Nichelle F. and Sebastian Q.. Also, special recognition to Catie O. for all her hard work!
- SENIORS: Please check the diploma order list outside Mrs. Jones’ office (on the wall across the hall from the front office) for spelling, etc. for your diploma and the graduation program. If you have any questions or corrections, please see Mrs. Jones, Registrar, as soon as possible. You will have two (2) days to check the list and then the order will be placed.
- Tug-of-War wristbands are on sell. With your $1 donation, you will receive a glow in the dark wristband, which will work as your entry to our event this Friday. Wristbands will be sold during both lunches or you can come see Mrs. Wells or Mrs. Collins in the Career Center.
- Conway Area Youth Leadership Institute (CAYLI), formerly known as the Faulkner County Youth Leadership Institute will be taking applications and providing information online at uca.edu/outreach/youthleadership or contact UCA Outreach at (501) 450-5275. Faulkner County students currently in 10th and 11th grades are eligible. Deadline is Saturday, March 31, 2018.
- Looking for a summer job? Why not become a lifeguard? Classes available March 28-29-30. For more information contact Coach Rye in Room 210?
- ACT Math Prep Class: Feel like you could use some help to get ready for the math portion of the ACT test? This course will give you the tools you need to tackle it. ACT-MATH PREP CLASS will be on Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm at Harding University in the Burks American Heritage Building on the 2nd Floor - Room 210. The cost is $55 and you will need to bring a pencil and a calculator. Register online at: email@example.com
- 2018 Summer AP Prep Boot Camp: Arkansas AIMS will be offering the 2018 Summer AP PREP Boot Camp to students in Arkansas high schools taking one or more of these AP classes in the Fall of 2019: AP English Language; AP English Literature; AP Biology; AP Chemistry; AP Calculus; and/or AP Statistics should enroll in the week-long day camp to prepare for the demands and rigor of AP and college classes. Classes are limited to 24 students per class. Times: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. each day. Registration deadline is May 18, 2018. Apply online at: http://uair.edu/aaims/. Cost: No Charge! A light breakfast, snacks, and lunch will be provided.
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, June 25 - 29, 2018
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, July 9 - 13, 2018
- University of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR, July 23 - 27, 2018
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center