- Beta Club will meet Wednesday after school at 3:30 in room 167.
- Flu Clinic: The Faulkner County Health Unit will be having a school mass flu clinic on Wednesday, October 19 from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm in the Conway High School cafeteria this year for Conway Public School students and staff only. Consent forms are available online at: https://adhschoolfluprereg.arkansas.gov/ -OR- you may pick one up from the school nurse. Spanish copies are also available.
- Swim Tryouts: If you are interested in trying out for the high school swim team, you must be in 9th grade through the 12th. Tryouts will be this Wednesday at UCA hyper Center right after school.
- PSAT: Don’t forget you only have 1 more day to sign up for the PSAT. The PSAT, which is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship Competition, will be given on the morning of October 19th. Juniors who are interested in taking the test may sign up in the counseling center. Cost is $15.00. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, October 12.
- Spanish tutoring: If you are in need of help with tutoring for your Spanish classes, free tutoring will be offered this Thursday in Ms. Caplan’s room (609), in the Annex Building.
- Key Club will meet Thursday during both lunches in the Lecture Hall. Bring your lunch and come hear about opportunities to participate in Operation Christmas Child in the next few weeks as well as other service activities. We have great opportunities to show that Wampus Cat spirit of caring and giving so come be a part!
- CHS 2016 Homecoming - Spirit Week! Dress up days will be October 10 through 14.
Wednesday 10/12…... Team USA (Wear Patriotic Clothes/Colors)
Thursday 10/13……...Olympic Match Day (Wear matching clothes with your fiends)
Friday 10/14…………Blue/White Day (Wear clothes with Wampus Cat Pride)
- Key Club Members: Sign up for Key Leader weekend being held at Camp Tanako outside Hot Springs on November 4-6. Key Leader is a weekend leadership program to help develop today’s young leaders. Deadline to sign up is Friday, October 14, cost is $75.
- CHS 2016 Homecoming “Going for the Gold”!!!
Homecoming tickets are being sold in the cafeteria. Tickets are $15/each. No tickets will be sold after 12:30 on Friday, October 14. Out-of-school date forms can be picked up in the front office. Anyone taking a non-CHS student must get one of these forms filled out, signed and returned to the front office by Thursday, October 13.
- School Pictures: Make-up pictures are scheduled for Monday, October 17.