- Model United Nations will meet today in Mr. Richardson’s room at 3:30 to prepare for spring conference.
- Football Tryouts: There will be a short meeting in the lecture hall this Friday, December 2 during both lunches for anyone interested in trying out for the football team. You must attend this meeting in order to try out.
- Soccer tryouts for both girls and boys will be held at the John McConnell Stadium from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. on the following dates. All participants must have a valid physical on file to tryout.
Girls --- Monday, December 5th and Tuesday, December 6th
Boys --- Wednesday, December 7th and Thursday, December8th
- Auditions for Conway High School’s production of “Mary Poppins” will be Wednesday, December 7th. If you are interested in auditioning and haven’t picked up an audition packet, please see Mr. Spiridigliozzi (Room A-104). His room is located on the side of the auditorium across from the cafeteria.
- Girls Track: There will be an informational meeting for any girl interested in running track this spring on Wednesday, December 7th at 3:15 in the old gym room 501. Any questions or conflicts see Coach Hughes.
- CHS Caring Cats are ready for ANGEL PAWS again! Stop by Mrs. Daniels’ room (113) and choose a gift to buy for a child. Without our help, lots of children will wake up on Christmas morning with nothing --- we can’t let that happen. We have gift requests for items as low as $1.00 and up. Everyone can participate and be touched by the joy of giving.
- GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT DAYS! Bring stocking stuffers for students in our school district that need our help! Drop off items in Mrs. Daniels (1st floor) or Mrs. Bell’s (2nd floor) room. Get your hand stamped to show that you are participating for a great cause!
Tuesday, December 6th – Wear Your Flannel Day! – Bring shampoo, body wash, or deodorant.
Wednesday, December 7th – Santa Hat Day! – Bring a toboggan/beanie or gloves.
Thursday, December 8th – Ugly Christmas Sweater Day! – Bring toothpaste and toothbrushes.
- The Omega Men of Phi Mu Mu Graduate Chapter will host their Annual Talent Search again this year. Auditions will be held January 7, 2017 at 9:00 am at the Silas Snow Fine Arts Center on the UCA campus. The categories for the talent hunt are as follows: Vocal, Dance, Drama, Instrumental, and Visual Arts. The 1st place winner will receive $500, 2nd place $300 and 3rd place $200. Completed applications must be received by December 16, 2016. Please go online to: https://drive.google.com/open?id=OBxCOkTuev9CEWXBMeVVqTllRbW8 .
Return to: PhiMusquared@yahoo.com. If you are the winner, you could qualify for other scholarships by competing in the State Talent Hunt that will be held in Conway, Arkansas on February 18, 2017 at UCA. Note: Must be a high school student who is at least 14 years of age and enrolled in the 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade. If you have questions, contact Officer Flowers.