- Girls Track Meeting: There will be a girls’ track meeting TODAY at 3:20 pm in the Old Gym – Room 501 with Coach Hughes for any girl interested in running track.
- HOSA Members: If you are interested in signing up for a competitive event for state conference, you must come by the Health Science building to sign up no later than TODAY. An informational meeting about the conference will also take place TODAY after school in room 8101. All members planning to compete need to be there.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet tomorrow from 3:30 to 4:00 pm in Mrs. Cochran’s room (116).
- Key Club meeting this Thursday in the lecture hall during lunch, it is potluck so please bring something to share.
- Angel Paws: Help A Child Have A Merry Christmas! Stop by room 113 for some hot chocolate, cookies and choose an item to buy for a child. Please return gifts by Wednesday, December 13th (tomorrow) with the Paw attached and unwrapped.
- National Spanish Honorary members will have their Christmas party on Thursday, December 14 from 3:30 to 4:30.
- Christmas Spirit Days: In order to participate bring the following items on the following days: Drop off all donations in Room 113 before school!!!
- TODAY - Sweater Day (Bring personal care items – Girls bring hair care products and boys bring toothbrush and toothpaste).
- Wednesday - PJ Pants Day (Bring soap, body wash and deodorant).
- Thursday - Santa Hat Day (Bring hat and gloves).
- Friday - Blue Christmas – Dress in your best Conway Blue with a Christmas twist (Bring a reading book or a coloring book).
- Boys Track Meeting: There will be a boys’ track informational meeting Wednesday, December 13th for anyone who wants to run track. The meeting will be held in the Old Gym - Room 501 at 3:20 pm. If you have any questions, please see Coach Kennedy.
- Juniors and Seniors: JOSTENS will be on campus Thursday morning, December 14, for any student who needs to have a class ring re-sized or senior who needs to order a cap and gown. Students who need to meet with them will be called out of class during 3rd period. The price for Caps and Gowns is $23.87 through Friday, December 15. Beginning Saturday, December 16, the price increases to $54.37. Seniors, if you have not yet ordered your cap and gown, please order one Thursday while Jostens is here or online at Jostens.com by Friday, so that you can take advantage of the lower price.
- French Club and National French Honorary members are invited to join us for a holiday celebration at the “Streetside Creperie” on Monday, December 18 at 3:30. The cost will be $10 per person, including food and drink, unless you have helped with the fundraiser. Please sign up on the form in our Goggle Classroom to RSVP and to select your crepes!
- Talent Hunt Scholarship: Phi Mu Mu & Delta Chapters of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated will host their annual Talent Hunt Scholarship Program on Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 10:00 am at UCA (Doyne Health Science Bldg.). Application deadline: Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Must be a high school student enrolled in 9-12 grade. See Officer Flowers for application link and information.
- Seniors: A representative with Arkansas Tech University will be here on Tuesday, January 9, 2018 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Juniors Explore at UALR: UALR is rolling out the maroon carpet for you and your family! Saturday, February 24, 2018 the Trojan basketball team will take on Appalachian State and they want you to be their VIP for a pre-game reception. Game tickets are FREE for all those who attend the reception! Get more information and RSVP at ualr.edu/admissions/juniorvip.
- Seniors Experience at UALR: Plan now to attend Experience! This isn’t a typical college preview day – you’ll attend college classes, enjoy campus dining and cheer on the Trojan basketball team. Food, game tickets, and Trojan spirit are FREE! You’re welcome to bring family and friends to experience college life with you. Experience will be offered on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and Thursday, February 22, 2018. Get more information and RSVP at ualr.edu/admissions/experience.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16