- CHS Twins/Triplets: If you are a twin or triplet and would like to be featured in 501 Magazine, please contact Alicia Francis at email@example.com.
- Juniors: The senior counselors will meet in the auditorium TODAY with juniors to begin the scheduling process for next year. Meetings will be according to the following schedule. Students should report to class and will be excused by intercom.
- 2nd Period Junior Girls A – K
- 3rd Period Junior Girls L – Z
- 5th Period Junior Boys A – K
- 6th Period Junior Boys L – Z
- College Signing: Cade G. will be signing to run cross country and track at CBC today at 3:30 pm in the Buzz Bolding Arena lobby.
- Juniors: If you are a current junior who is interested in government, politics, and making campaign speeches, then come to an information meeting about Boys and Girls State on Wednesday, January 31st during 1st and 2nd lunch in Mr. Richardson’s room (263).
- Summer Work: If you are interested in applying for the Conway Public Schools Maintenance Department Summer Work Program, applications are available in the counseling center or at the front desk at CHS. Return all applications to the CHS front desk on or before Thursday, February 15, 2018.
- Arkansas Teacher Cadets is a nationally recognized teacher recruitment program aimed at attracting the best and brightest high school students to the teaching profession. If you will be a junior or senior next year and would like to enroll in the Teacher Cadet Program, please stop by Mrs. Fisher’s room (912-Career Center) or see your counselor to pick up an application packet.
- National Spanish Honorary members: If you are a National Spanish Honorary member and want to order a National Spanish Honorary t-shirt or sweatshirt the deadline to order and pay is Friday, February 2nd. See Ms. Zabala-Holt in room 608 of the Annex Building for choices and prices.
- Juniors and Seniors: A representative with Greenway Ag-Tech Program will be here on Friday, February 2 during both lunches, in front of the Counseling Center.
- Juniors and Seniors: A representative from Shorter College will be here on Thursday, February 8 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center