- CONGRATULATIONS to Rachel I., Brent F., Faith H., Anne S., Gopi L., and Jake B. for applying and being selected to the UCA Honor Band. There were 130 applicants from 37 Arkansas high schools for only 55 spots.
- The Swim and Dive teams competed at the Bryant Invitational. The boys blew it out of the water, they placed 1st out of 10 teams and the girls placed 3rd. Both girls and guys had some awesome races. The Swim and Dive teams will have their first home meet on Thursday, November 16th at UCA, come out and cheer them on GO CATS!
- Softball tryouts for new students to the district will start today, November 13-15 (girls 9-12 only). You must have a current physical, a signed concussion and consent form to tryout.
- Seniors: A representative will be on campus during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center from Arkansas State University today and a representative from University of Arkansas at Monticello will be on campus on Tuesday, November 28.
- Seniors: UACCM will be here on Thursday, November 16, to give the Accuplacer test. To reserve your spot pay $15 (cash or money order) to Mrs. Calvin in the counseling center.
- Seniors interested in applying for “Faulkner County Teen Court Program” need to pick-up an application in the counseling center and return it to Judge Braswell by this Friday (11-17-17).
- College Signings: Students who will be signing to play sports in college this week:
- Hailey W.: TODAY at 6:00 pm - Arena – Sand Volleyball at UCA
- Kendal D.: Tuesday, November 14 at 6:00 pm - Arena – Volleyball at Missouri State
- Sydney S.: Wednesday, November 15 at 4:00 pm - Arena – Golf at Henderson State
- Allie S.: Thursday, November 16 at 4:00 pm - CHS Lobby – Softball at CBC
- Attention CLASS of 2018! Order your senior shirt from a Chi Sigma Chi member or Ms. Hunt in the Career Center room 907. Cost: $12 for small through XL and $14 for 2X and 3X.
- Yearbook discount deadline: This week is the last week to order your yearbook at a discounted price. After Friday, the price goes up, so be sure to order online at www.jostensyearbooks.com or pay $50 to Mrs. Bratton in room 601.
- Food Drive: Key Club and NHS are collecting non-perishable food items for Bethlehem House and Ms. Certain’s Pantry until this Thursday. Make a difference in your school and community.
- ACT Math help: Need help with the math portion of the ACT Test? ACT-Math Prep Course will be offered on Saturday, December 2 from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm at Harding University (Burks Bldg. – 2nd Floor - Room 210) at a cost of $55. Materials will be provided. Please bring pencils and a calculator. To register send an email to: email@example.com
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16