- BMI Screenings: Conway High School - BMI Screenings are scheduled for today. All 10th graders will be measured for height and weight, unless a student does not wish to be measured. Each student must report to the screening site to have their name checked off the BMI list.
- Boys and Girls State: If you are a junior boy or girl and interested in Boys and Girls State, there will be an informational meeting for the “2017 - Boys and Girls State” today during both lunch periods in Mr. Richardson’s room (263).
- Key Club will meet Thursday during both lunches in the Lecture Hall. We will discuss upcoming events and organizations that need our help. Come be a part of making a positive difference in the world!
- There will be a Gay Straight Alliance meeting in room 208 at 3:30 this Friday.
- High School Dance tryouts will be March 13th–17th. Students may pick-up a packet from the front office today. All paperwork will be due the first day of tryouts.
- The Faulkner County Youth Leadership Program has started the recruiting process for the Class of 2018. The application deadline is March 3, 2017. Applications are available in the counseling center or on the high school website. Current sophomores and juniors may apply.
- Tug-of-War t-shirt orders and teams must be in by Friday, March 3rd. T-shirts will NOT be available after March 3rd. The cost for a t-shirt is $10. Please see Mrs. Wells in the Career Center or stop by the Tug-of-War table in the cafeteria at lunch if you have any questions.
Date: Friday, March 17th from 12:30-3:00 PM Proceeds go to Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
- Juniors who have a Career Focus, now is the time to apply to the CHS Internship Program. If you qualify, you will be able to leave school during the day to go to work and “Earn While You Learn!” For an application, ask any Career Center teacher, or see Mrs. Bell, Internship Coordinator. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 3, 2017.
- Blood Drive: FBLA and HOSA are sponsoring our annual spring Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, March 3rd. Permission forms are due to Mrs. Collins in Room 901 by Friday, February 24th. If you don’t have a study hall but have a teacher that is willing to let you donate during his/her class period then come by room 901 in the Career Center for a form.