- Basketball Signing: Today at 4:00 pm in the Arena, Alyssa W. will be signing to play Basketball at Southwestern Assemblies of God University and Bre Wells will be signing to play Basketball and Volleyball at Southwestern Assemblies of God University.
- Golf Tryouts: There will be an informational meeting today at 3:30 in the Arena for anyone interested in trying out for the Wampus Cat Golf Team.
- Unashamed FCS will meet this Friday in room 255 during 1st lunch and in room 900 in the Career Center during 2nd lunch.
- The library will be closed all day Friday, April 21, 2017.
- Students, please check the Fines and Fees List posted in your English Classes.
(1) Materials should be returned to the teacher that issued them.
(2) Library fines are paid to the library.
(3) Cafeteria charges paid to the cafeteria.
All other fees are to be paid to Mrs. McConnell in the attendance office.
- Paid yearbooks will be distributed Thursday, April 27. Seniors who have paid for their book will pick them up in the Lecture Hall after they get their caps and gowns that morning. Juniors and sophomores will be called alphabetically from class starting 5th period. Teachers will have a list of paid students, and one is posted in the Annex Hallway if you need to check. Extra books will be sold before school from 7:45 - 8:10 and in between classes on Friday, April 28. The price is $60. You must have cash or check THAT DAY to purchase a book. Extras will be first come, first serve. We will not hold a book for you. Signing will be during both lunch periods on Friday, April 28. A schedule for the event has been shared with your teachers. First lunch students will have lunch and sign books from 10:59 - 11:57. Students with second lunch will eat and sign from 11:34 - 12:37. Fourth period classes will be cut short.
- Best Buddies: This Saturday, April 22nd at 8:30 am, Best Buddies will sponsor a FRIENDSHIP WALK. Just buy a Best Buddies bracelet for $2.00, show up at the CHS track at 8:30 am. Walkers will lead athletes participating in Special Olympics Track and Field in the opening ceremonies.
- ACT Boost: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- This Saturday, April 22nd CHS Quiz Bowl Team will be playing for the State Champion title at AETN here in Conway and will be televised on AETN Channel 2.
- Any student who is interested in receiving Concurrent Credit from ASU-Beebe for Career Center courses: A representative from ASU-Beebe will be in the Career Center across from Mrs. Wells’ room on Wednesday, April 26th during both lunches. She will be here to help you register online, collect your money or pay online, and collect the signed forms for the Career Center concurrent credit courses. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Newman or Mrs. Lyon in the Career Center.
- Tassel Time is offering a $200 college scholarship. Please come by the counseling center to pick up an application. Deadline is May 1.
- Chili’s Fundraiser for CHS Forensics and Debate teams on Monday, April 24 all day at Chili’s in Conway. Make sure you inform your waiter that you are there to support CHS Forensics and Debate and we will receive a percentage of the sale!
- Seniors: If you need a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records sent to a college, university, vocational school, etc., please provide the info on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions and if you need help see Mrs. Jones.
- All senior library books must be returned to the media center by Friday, April 21. All 10th and 11th grade library books must be turned in by May 5th. Stop in the media center to check the list.