- Seniors will be able to pay fines and fees at a table in the lobby during both lunches starting today. Ms. Wright and Ms. Jackson will be set up there to take fines and fees and mark your name off the list.
- A representative from William Woods College will be here today in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Chili's: CHS Forensics and Debate teams are having a fundraiser at Chili’s in Conway all day today. Tell your waiter you’re there to support CHS Forensics and Debate and we will receive a percentage of the sale!
- FCA will meet in the Old Fieldhouse this week on Wednesday during both lunches.
- ACT Boost Course: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- Students, please check the Fines and Fees List posted in your English Classes. Materials should be returned to the teacher that issued them; library fines pay to the library; and cafeteria charges pay to the cafeteria. All other fees are to be paid to Mrs. McConnell - attendance office.
- ASU Concurrent Credit: Any student who is interested in receiving Concurrent Credit from ASU-Beebe for Career Center courses: A representative from ASU-Beebe will be in the Career Center across from Mrs. Wells’ room on Wednesday, April 26th during both lunches. She will be here to help you register online, collect your money or pay online, and collect the signed forms for the Career Center concurrent credit courses. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Newman or Mrs. Lyon in the Career Center.
- Seniors: If you need a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records sent to a college, university, vocational school, etc., please provide the info on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions and if you need help see Mrs. Jones.
- College Signings: The following students will be signing to play sports or cheer in college next year:
Tuesday, April 25 at 3:30 pm in the Arena
Shak Smith will sign to run Track at UCA
Wednesday, April 26 at 3:30 pm in the Arena
Travis O’Bannon will sign to play Basketball at Crowley’s Ridge
Wednesday, May 3 at 3:30 pm in the Arena
Abby Baker is signing to Cheer at ASU
- Paid yearbooks will be distributed Thursday, April 27:
(1) Seniors who have paid for their yearbook will pick them up in the Lecture Hall after they get their caps and gowns that morning,
(2) Juniors and sophomores will be called alphabetically from class starting 5th period. Teachers will have a list of paid students and a list is posted in the Annex Building hallway.
(3) Extra books will be sold before school from 7:45 - 8:10 and in between classes on Friday, April 28. The price is $60. You must have cash or check THAT DAY to purchase a book. Extras will be first come, first serve. We will not hold a book for you.
(4) Yearbook signing will be during both lunch periods in the courtyard on Friday, April 28. First Lunch - students will have lunch and sign yearbooks from 10:59-11:57. Second Lunch - students will have lunch and sign yearbooks from 11:34-12:37. Fourth period classes will be cut short. A schedule of this event has been given to teachers.