- The Young Democrats will meet on Tuesday at 3:30 in room 263.
- Volleyball Tryouts: Anyone interested in trying out for the 2017-2018 Lady Cat Volleyball Team (grades 10-12) and does not have first period off-season should pick-up paperwork from Coach Crow on Tuesday from 3:15-4:00 in the Arena.
- Make-up ACT: Juniors who will be taking the MAKE-UP ACT need to report to Room 252 (MAC Lab) at 8:10 a.m. on Wednesday, April 19. Bring a calculator and a #2 pencil.
- SENIORS: To request that a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records be sent to a college, university, vocational school, NCAA Clearinghouse, etc., please provide the information on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions; if you need help or have questions, see Mrs. Jones, Registrar. Remember, if you had a seven (7) semester transcript mailed earlier to an institute of higher learning they will need a final copy.
- Chili’s Fundraiser for CHS Forensics and Debate teams on Monday, April 24 all day at Chili’s in Conway. Make sure you inform your waiter that you are there to support CHS Forensics and Debate and we will receive a percentage of the sale! We greatly appreciate your support.
- ACT Boost: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- Clothes Donation: Amber G., a senior, is collecting clothing to donate to UCA; our school’s clothing closet and local homeless shelters. To help out with this wonderful cause take all clothing to Ms. Hunt’s classroom (907) in the Career Center.
- FFA Plant Sale: Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:30 and Saturday from 9:00 to 3:00.
We have a large assortment of ferns, tomatoes and strawberries, as well as many other plants!
- Golf Tryouts: There will be an informational meeting Wednesday, April 19th at 3:30 at the Junior High and Thursday, April 20th at 3:30 in the Arena for anyone interested in trying out for the 2017-2018 Wampus Cat Golf Team. Golf tryouts are tentatively set for April 24-28.
- Library Books: All senior library books must be returned to the media center by April 21. All 10th and 11th grade library books must be turned in by May 5th. Stop in the media center to check the list.
- On Saturday, April 22nd at 8:30 am, Best Buddies will sponsor a FRIENDSHIP WALK. Just buy a Best Buddies bracelet for $2.00, show up at the CHS track at 8:30 am and walk with this amazing group. Walkers will lead athletes participating in Special Olympics Track and Field in the opening ceremonies. Following the walk stay and watch a great Special Olympic event before heading over to the auditorium for the musical – MARY POPPINS!!!
- Senior athletes who will be playing sports in college next year:
Tuesday, April 18 at 4:30 pm in the Arena
Whit P. will be signing to play Golf at Washburn University
Thursday, April 20 at 4:00 pm in the Arena
Alyssa W. will be signing to play Basketball at Southwestern Assemblies of God Univ.
Bre W. will be signing to play Basketball at Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- Crochet Club meets in Mrs. Jevicky’s room (163) during 2nd lunch. Come and join us! The yarn, crochet book and instructions are provided --- just show up!