- The Creative Writing Club will meet TODAY from 3:30 to 4 in Mrs. Cochran’s room (116).
- Parent Night TONIGHT: The sophomore and junior counselors of CHS will be hosting a Parent Night tonight at 7:00 in the lecture hall (main building). The program will be devoted to helping parents understand the scheduling process; provide information on wise course selection, and present course descriptions of new courses being offered next year. Parents of rising sophomores and juniors are encouraged to attend.
- The CHS Orchestra is presenting a full orchestra concert tonight at 6:30 pm at the James H. Clark Auditorium. The orchestra will be joined by a select group of wind, brass, and percussion students from the CHS band program, as well as the CHS Camerata Singers, and will also feature senior soloists Maddie M. and Wil V. We’ll be performing works by Copland, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Mendelssohn, and movie composer John Williams. The whole program offers a message of hope and will leave you uplifted and inspired.
Admission is free!
- Free Rally Towels to the first 100 students this Friday night at our home basketball games vs Cabot! Games start at 4:45 and the doors open at 4:00.
- Key Club meeting today during lunch. Come hear about upcoming service opportunities.
- HOSA competition forms and money are due this Friday! You can turn these items in to Ms. Busby, Ms. Friant, or Ms. Tillery.
- Seniors: A representative from Centenary College of Louisiana will be here on Friday, January 12 during second lunch in front of the Counseling Center. Come visit during your lunch.
- AP Psychology: Current juniors and sophomores come learn about taking AP Psychology next year. There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, January 16 during both lunches and after school in room 364.
- Seniors: UACCM will be here on Friday, January 19 to give the Accuplacer. To sign up, take $15.00 (cash or money order) to Mrs. Calvin in the Counseling Center. Deadline to sign up is January 17, or when all spots are filled.
- Caring Cats – mark your calendars! Daniel Tyler from Deliver Hope will be our speaker on Friday, January 19th during lunch in the Lecture Hall! You do NOT want to miss it!!!
- Spanish Club and National Spanish Honorary Club will have a movie afternoon on Tuesday, January 23rd from 3:30 until the movie ends in Ms. Zabala’s room (608) in the Annex Building. We will be showing Rio 2. Bring popcorn and snacks to share.
- National Spanish Honorary Club: If you are a members of National Spanish Honorary, whether you are currently enrolled in a Spanish class or not, and would like to order a t-shirt or sweatshirt from NSH website store see Ms. Zabala in room 608 in the Annex Building for choices and prices. Deadline to order and pay will be Thursday, February 1, 2018.
- Yearbook: The new semester is a great time to make sure you’ve ordered your yearbook. A list of paid students is posted in the annex hall and will be updated weekly. Don’t see your name? Bring $60 to Mrs. Bratton or order online at www.jostensyearbooks.com. Pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee you get a book, so be sure to order yours by February 15!
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center