- Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet today during both lunches in the Lecture Hall.
- Unashamed FCS members need to stay after school today to help with Candy Grams. Meet in Mrs. Dunn’s room (255) in the main building.
- A representative from UCA will be here today in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the college. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Athletes who will be signing this week to play collegiate sports:
TODAY, April 12th at 3:30 pm at the Buzz Bolding Arena
Fu’tra B. will sign to play basketball at Louisiana State University
Eryka L. will sign to play basketball at Southwestern College
Savannah L. will sign to play basketball at the University of Central Arkansas
Everyone is invited to come celebrate with the Lady Cats!!!
TODAY, April 12th at 3:30 pm at the Conway High School Lobby
Elam F. will sign to swim at Henderson State
TODAY, April 12th at 3:30 pm at the Wampus Cat Track at John McConnell Stadium
Ke’Von H. will sign to run track at Arkansas State University
Thursday, April 13th at 3:30 pm at the Buzz Bolding Arena
Kendarious S. will sign to play basketball at Ouachita Baptist University
Junior W. will sign to play basketball at Olive Harvey College
Friday, April 14th at 3:30 pm at the Buzz Bolding Arena
Lauren C. will sign to run track at the University of Arkansas
- Key Club will meet Thursday in the Lecture Hall during both lunches. Come hear about our end of the year activities and bring art supplies for our drive to help Camp Aldersgate. Also sign up to help with the Mary Jane Moix Memorial 5K run/walk on Saturday, April 29th.
- Crochet: This Thursday, April 13, meet in Mrs. Jevicky’s room (163) during 2nd lunch to learn to crochet.
- There will be a GSA meeting in room 208 at 3:30 this Friday.
- Do you know about BEST BUDDIES? It is a great organization that connects students with special needs and those without a disability to create lifelong friendships. There are 2 events coming up that will allow you to support this fantastic group! The first will be this Friday – Best Buddies will be selling smoothies from Smoothie King during both lunches for $3.00. You can support a great cause with a cool treat!
- Also, Saturday, April 22nd at 8:30 am, Best Buddies will sponsor a FRIENDSHIP WALK. Just buy a Best Buddies bracelet for $2.00, show up at the CHS track at 8:30 am and you will be allowed to walk with this amazing group. Walkers will lead athletes participating in Special Olympics Track and Field in the opening ceremonies. This is an event you do not want to miss. Following the walk you can stick around and watch a great Special Olympic event before heading over to the auditorium for the musical – MARY POPPINS!!!
- FFA Plant Sale: Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:30 and Saturday from 9:00 to 3:00.
We have a large assortment of ferns, tomatoes and strawberries, as well as many other plants!
- Lady Cat Volleyball: Anyone interested in trying out for the 2017-2018 Lady Cat Volleyball Team (grades 10-12) and does not have first period off-season should pick-up paperwork from Coach Crow on Tuesday, April 18th from 3:15-4:00 in the Arena.
- Key Club is sponsoring an Art Supply Drive to benefit Camp Aldersgate. Camp Aldersgate creates life-changing experiences for individuals with special needs through summer and weekend camps. The drive will run through Friday, April 14. Place donated supplies in the box outside room 364. We will award a service hour for every 3 items donated --- spread the word!
- Golf Tryouts: There will be an informational meeting Wednesday, April 19th at 3:30 at the Junior High and Thursday, April 20th at 3:30 in the Arena for anyone interested in trying out for the 2017-2018 Wampus Cat Golf Team. Golf tryouts are tentatively set for the week of April 24-28.
- The CHS Forensics & Debate teams would like to invite the CHS student body and all employees to attend our Student Showcase and Senior Spotlight on May 1! Come see the talent of our state champion forensics and debate students as we perform our multi award-winning tournament pieces. Please join us Monday, May 1 at 7:00 pm. Admission is FREE!