- ACT Test: Room assignments are posted for the April 14 test date in the east hallway of the first floor. Be sure to bring an acceptable photo ID or you will not be able to test.
- Conway Progressive Club Scholarship for $750: This scholarship is offered to a senior girl from CHS with a 2.8 GPA or higher, who plans to attend a college in Conway as a full-time student. Applications are in the Counseling Center, and the deadline is Friday, April 13, 2018.
- Lady Cat Invitational & Crawfish Boil Tournament/Fundraiser:
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018; Location: CHS Lady Cat Field; Time: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Cost: $10 Crawfish Plate -OR- $10 Jambalaya Plate (both include corn and potatoes); Note: Tournament admission is separate and they will play all day.
- Chick-fil-A Leader Academy: Go to chickfilaleaderacademy.com/apply for a spot in Chick-fil-A Leader Academy for the 2018-19 school year. See Mrs. French, Mrs. Lively or Mr. Harder for more details. Deadline to apply is Monday, April 16, 2018.
- Senior Portrait – Class of 2019: Attention juniors get your senior portrait appointment information by going to prestigeportraits.com and scan the QR code on the banner in the lobby, or there are extra pamphlets available in the front office and Mrs. Bratton’s room in the annex. We can’t wait to see you for your personal portrait appointment this summer!
- Sgt. Roland Ryan with the U.S. Air Force will be here on Thursday, April 19, 2018 during both lunches, in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Cafeteria Information: Tuesday, May 1st is the last day to charge in the cafeteria this school year. An alternate meal will be offered if you are over the charge limit. Seniors, all charges need to be paid before your last day. You may pay any cashier in the cafeteria. A list will be posted on the front windows so check and see if your name is there. These charges can go back as far as elementary school.
- Juniors: Razorback Impact on April 21 is a free student event for high school juniors. Students will have the chance to explore life at the U of A. For more information see your counselor.
- ACT Prep Course: UCA Division of Outreach & Community Engagement will offer another ACT Prep Course June 4th through June 7th from 4pm – 8pm. For more information call (501) 450-3118.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center