- Model United Nations will meet TODAY at 3:25 in Mr. Richardson’s room (263) to prepare for a spring conference. This is the last meeting of the semester. Anyone interested in joining for the Spring Semester is welcomed to attend.
- DID YOU ORDER A CLASS RING? Jostens will be here TODAY to distribute them. Rings may be picked up in the front lobby during both lunches today.
- Sr. Beta Club will meet TODAY after school in Mrs. Richards’ room (222).
- Key Club will have a fundraiser at US Pizza TONIGHT please stop by and enjoy some pizza and support Key Club.
- Europe Trip: Students and teachers, become a part of history. On June 6th, 2019 some of us from Conway will be standing on the beaches of Normandy, participating in ceremonies commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion. If you would like to reserve your spot, come to an informational meeting TONIGHT at 7:00 pm in Mr. Wahlquist’s room (603) in the high school Annex Bldg. The meeting will last about 1 hour OR contact Mr. Wahlquist via school email.
- GSA: There will be a GSA meeting in room 208 this Friday after school. Wear your ugliest Holiday sweater and bring some candy for ginger bread houses!
- Seniors, the last day to order senior shirts is this Friday. Please take your $12 to Mrs. Hunt-Chapman in Room 907 in the Career Center.
- Food Drive: The Arkansas Army National Guard will host a food drive at the Kroger Market Place off of Salem on Saturday, December 9th from 10:00-2:00 to benefit our Conway High Class Pantry.
- ACT rosters for this Saturday’s test (December 9) are posted in the first floor east hallway. You must have a current school ID/driver’s license or you will not be allowed to test. Be sure to check your room assignment before Saturday as testing will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. With over 400 testing, you should arrive early to avoid disqualification. If you are taking Plus Writing or have accommodations, you will be in different rooms - look at first four rosters for your room.
- Seniors: A representative from the University of Central Arkansas (UCA) will be here on Monday, December 11 during both lunches in from of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit.
- Girls Track: On Wednesday, December 12th there will be a track meeting at 3:20 in the Old Gym – Room 501 with Coach Hughes for any girl interested in running track.
- Arkansas Governor’s School applicants should check their emails for messages regarding application updates. Applicants are encouraged to stop by room 167 during lunch or after school to discuss essays and auditions before submitting the applications by Wednesday, December 13.
- LOST AND FOUND: If you are missing a coat, jacket, backpack or shoes, please check the Lost-and-Found box in the Front Office. Any items left after December 19 will be donated.
- Angel Paws: HELP A CHILD HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! Stop by room 113 for some hot chocolate, cookies and choose an item to buy for a child. It’s our “Angel Paws” in full swing! Please return gifts by December 13th with the Paw attached and unwrapped.
- Talent Hunt Scholarship: The men of Phi Mu Mu and Beta Delta Chapters of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated are hosting their annual Talent Hunt Scholarship Program. The Talent Hunt Scholarship Program will be held Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 10:00 am in the Doyne Health Science Building at UCA. Monetary awards totaling $1,000 will be awarded to the top three contestants. The deadline to submit applications is Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Individual performances may consist of vocal, instrumental, dance, dramatics, and arts. Participants must be high school students enrolled in 9th-12th grade. See Officer Flowers for link to applications.
- Yearbook: It’s the holidays and a great time to order a yearbook. Place your order online at jostensyearbooks.com by December 15 for a chance to win some holiday help with a $250 Best Buy gift card from Jostens.
- FCCLA members will have their Christmas party on Tuesday, December 12th from 4-6 pm.
- National Spanish Honorary members will have their Christmas party on December 14th from 3:30 to 4:30. Stop by Ms. Zabala’s classroom (608) and let her know if attending and what food.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center