- CONGRATULATIONS to the CHS Debate Team! They competed in the Arkansas Student Congress on Human Relations state tournament and represented your school wonderfully! They worked hard for 3 days at the tournament and were awarded the following: Katelin R. – Excellent in Caucus and Committee; Hannah F. – Superior in Caucus, Committee and Parliamentary Procedures; Mathias F. – Superior in Caucus, Committee and Floor Debate, and Excellent in Parliamentary Procedures; Gwen Boone – Superior in Caucus, Committee and Floor Debate; Ryan F. – Excellent in Committee and Floor Debate; Aaron B. – Excellent in Caucus, Superior in Committee, Parliamentary Procedure, and Best Delegate for Conway High School; and Darienne S. received 1st place for her original legislative bill: A BILL RECOMMENDING TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES THAT THE UNITED STATES FEDERALLY ABOLISH VOTER DISENFRANCHISEMENT BASED UPON FELONY CONVICTIONS.
- CONGRATULATIONS to Ms. Lancaster’s 2nd period class for collecting $195.95. Her class will be enjoying a donut and juice party on Friday. FBLA would also like to send out a BIG THANK YOU to the entire school because together we collected over $2500.
WAY TO COME TOGETHER CONWAY HIGH!
- Spring Musical: There will be an informational meeting for any student interested in auditioning for the spring musical Mary Poppins today at 4:15 at the Junior High Auditorium. Audition packets are available in Mr. S’s room on the side of the auditorium across from the cafeteria. Pick one up if you are interested in auditioning but can’t make the informational meeting.
- Great American Cookie will be in the courtyard on Friday with 400 chocolate chip cookies during both lunches thanks to Renaissance. They will be 50 cents each and will be first come first purchase.
- FBLA will be selling lollipops for 50 cents each during both lunches on Friday.
- The ASVAB Test for 11th and 12th graders will be given this Friday, November 18. Students who signed up will need to report to the lecture hall at 8:00 a.m. Friday morning.
- Yearbook: This Friday, November 18 is the LAST DAY to get your yearbook for the lowest price available. On Saturday, November 19, the price goes up to $60. Order yours today by going to Jostensyearbooks.com or pick up an order form in the Annex Building.
- England/France: Due to an overwhelming interest in our trip to England/France 2018, there will be a second informational meeting on Tuesday 11/29 at 6:30 in room #2007 at CJHS. If you are interested in traveling to London, Paris, Normandy, please make plans to attend! For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org