- Sprit Night: Come out and support our school Spirit Night tonight from 3:30-7:30! Chick-fil-A Leader Academy is a national high school leadership program focused on Impact through Action. Help the CHS chapter raise money to complete our final community service project!
- Candy Grams: Happy Easter! Unashamed FCS will be selling candy grams during both lunches. Cost: $1.00 Candy Gram bags will be delivered during 6th period on Friday, April 14th. You may also purchase one in room 255 before or after school. Please make sure you know the name of the 6th period teacher of the person receiving the candy gram.
- Athletes who will be signing this week to play collegiate sports:
Wednesday, April 12th at 3:30 pm at the Buzz Bolding Arena
Fu’tra B. will sign to play basketball at Louisiana State University
Eryka L. will sign to play basketball at Southwestern College
Savannah L. will sign to play basketball at the University of Central Arkansas
Everyone is invited to come celebrate with the Lady Cats!!!
Thursday, April 13th at 3:30 pm at the Buzz Bolding Arena
Kendarious S. will sign to play basketball at Ouachita Baptist University
Junior W. will sign to play basketball at Olive Harvey College
Friday, April 14th at 3:30 pm at the Buzz Bolding Arena
Lauren C. will sign to run track at the University of Arkansas
- Volleyball Tryouts: Anyone interested in trying out for the 2017-2018 Lady Cat Volleyball Team (grades 10-12) and does not have first period off-season should pick-up paperwork from Coach Crow on Tuesday, April 18th from 3:15-4:00 in the Arena.
- Key Club is sponsoring an Art Supply Drive to benefit Camp Aldersgate. Camp Aldersgate creates life-changing experiences for individuals with special needs, enabling them to expand their worlds and express their unique voices through summer and weekend camps. Start collecting art supplies, crayons, markers, colored pencils, construction paper, stickers, etc. The drive will run through Friday, April 14. Place donated supplies in the box outside room 364. We will award a service hour for every 3 items donated --- spread the word!
- Golf Tryouts: There will be an informational meeting Wednesday, April 19th at 3:30 at the Junior High and Thursday, April 20th at 3:30 in the Arena for anyone interested in trying out for the 2017-2018 Wampus Cat Golf Team. Golf tryouts are tentatively set for the week of April 24-28.
- The CHS Forensics & Debate teams would like to invite the CHS student body and all employees to attend our Student Showcase and Senior Spotlight on May 1! Come see the talent of our state champion forensics and debate students as we perform our multi award-winning tournament pieces. Please join us Monday, May 1 at 7:00 pm. Admission is FREE!