- College Signings: The following athletes will be signing to play sports in college next week. CONGRATULATIONS TO THESE ATHLETES:
- Casey O. – Wednesday, November 8th at 4:00 pm – Buzz Bolding Arena – Golf at Kentucky
- Jack S. – Thursday, November 9th at 6:00 pm – Baseball Field – Baseball at Crowder
- Jordan W. – Thursday, November 9th at 6:00 pm – Baseball Field – Baseball at Kansas State
- Sarah Grace M. – Friday, November 10th at 3:30 pm – Buzz Bolding Arena – Cross Country and Track at UCA.
- Model United Nations meets today at 3:30 in Mr. Richardson’s room to prepare for an upcoming conference.
- Cats Bank grand reopening is today during 4th period and both lunches in the Career Center. Learn how to save and manage your money in a safe, convenient place. Stop by and see what we are all about. Hope to see you there!
- FBLA Members: We will have a meeting TOMORROW during both lunches in the lecture hall. All members need to attend and wear your t-shirt.
- Auditions: Film Club will hold auditions for our thriller series this Monday, November 6 after school in room 167 (Terrell). Pick up an audition packet from Mr. Spiridigliozzi or take one from the front table in Mr. Terrell’s room. Auditions will last until 5:30.
- Senior Preview Day: ASU in Jonesboro will host a “Senior Preview Day” on Saturday, November 4. To attend, you must register ahead of time at www.astate.edu/previewday.
- Socktober: October has ended and so will “Socktober” that is sponsored by Caring Cats. Let’s pack the boxes in the lobby, cafeteria, 2nd floor, and Career Center with new or gently worn socks by this Friday. Last chance to help a homeless person have warm feet --- give back and feel great because kindness does matter.
- Key Club Krispy Kreme Fundraiser money and forms are due on Friday to room 364.
- Seniors: UACCM will be here on Thursday, November 16, to give the Accuplacer. To reserve a spot, take $15 cash or money order to Mrs. Calvin in the counseling center. There will be limited seats, so sign up early!
- Seniors: Jostens will be on campus taking orders for caps and gowns on Tuesday, November 7. Seniors will be called alphabetically to the lobby throughout the morning. The cap and gown unit price is $23.87 and can be ordered with no money down. Additional graduation items will require a $60 deposit. If you did not receive a graduation order packet, you may pick-up one in the front office.
- Seniors who are interested in applying for the “Faulkner County Teen Court Program” need to pick-up an application in the counseling center. Applications must be returned to Judge Braswell no later than Friday, November 17.
- BIG NEWS -- KTHV morning show will broadcast from our cafeteria on Friday, November 10th ! Be there at 5:00 am and be on TV!
- Powder Puff Girls: Jerseys must be turned in by Friday or you will be charged for them.
- Juniors and Seniors: Representatives will be on campus during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center:
- US Air force – Monday, November 6
- Arkansas Tech - Tuesday, November 7
- ASU – Monday, November 13
- Yale University – Friday, January 5, 2018
- US Air force – Monday, November 6
- FBLA March of Dimes Baby Bottle collection of change will start on Monday, November 6. Baby Bottle Banks will be placed in each 2nd period class and the class that collects the most change will win a doughnut party or pizza party, your choice. November is Prematurity Awareness Month, let’s step up and help.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16