- The Chess and Board Game Club meeting for today is cancelled!
- Seniors: A representative from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville will be on campus TODAY during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center.
- Sr. Beta Club will meet on Thursday, December 7 after school in Mrs. Richards’ room (222).
- GSA: There will be a GSA meeting in room 208 this Friday after school. Wear your ugliest Holiday sweater and bring some candy for ginger bread houses!
- ACT rosters for this Saturday’s test (December 9) are posted in the first floor east hallway. You must have a current school ID/driver’s license or you will not be allowed to test. Be sure to check your room assignment before Saturday as testing will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. With over 400 testing, you should arrive early to avoid disqualification. If you are taking Plus Writing or have accommodations, you will be in different rooms - look at first four rosters for your room.
- DID YOU ORDER A CLASS RING? Jostens will be here on Thursday, December 7th to distribute them. Rings may be picked up in the front lobby during both lunches on that day.
- Arkansas Governor’s School applicants should check their emails for messages regarding application updates. Applicants are encouraged to stop by room 167 during lunch and after school to discuss essays and auditions before submitting their applications by next Wednesday, December 13.
- LOST AND FOUND: If you are missing a coat, jacket, backpack or shoes, please check the Lost-and-Found box in the Front Office. Any items left after December 19 will be donated.
- Food Drive: The Arkansas Army National Guard will host a food drive at the Kroger Market Place off of Salem on Saturday, December 9th from 10:00-2:00 to benefit our Conway High Class Pantry. For more information about how you can help, stop by Ms. Certain’s room 208.
- Seniors: A representative from the University of Central Arkansas (UCA) will be here on Monday, December 11 during both lunches in from of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit.
- Girls Track Meeting: On Wednesday, December 12th there will be a track meeting at 3:20 in the Old Gym – Room 501 with Coach Hughes for any girl interested in running track.
- Angel Paws: HELP A CHILD HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! Stop by room 113 for some hot chocolate, cookies and choose an item to buy for a child. It’s our “Angel Paws” in full swing! Please return gifts by December 13th with the Paw attached and unwrapped.
- Europe Trip: Students and teachers, become a part of history. On June 6th, 2019 some of us from Conway will be standing on the beaches of Normandy, participating in ceremonies commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion. Opportunities to be a part of this historic event are limited. If you would like to reserve your spot, come to an informational meeting on Thursday night, December 7th at 7:00 pm in Mr. Wahlquist’s room (603) in the high school Annex Bldg. The meeting will last approximately 1 hour OR you may contact Mr. Wahlquist via school email.
- Talent Hunt Scholarship: The men of Phi Mu Mu and Beta Delta Chapters of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated are hosting their annual Talent Hunt Scholarship Program. The Talent Hunt Scholarship Program will be held Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 10:00 am in the Doyne Health Science Building at UCA. Monetary awards totaling $1,000 will be awarded to the top three contestants. The deadline to submit applications is Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Individual performances may consist of vocal, instrumental, dance, dramatics, and arts. Participants must be high school students enrolled in 9th-12th grade. See Officer Flowers for link to applications.
- Yearbook: It’s the holidays and a great time to order a yearbook. Place your order online at jostensyearbooks.com by December 15 for a chance to win some holiday help with a $250 Best Buy gift card from Jostens.
- FCCLA members will have their annual Christmas party on Tuesday, December 12th from 4-6. This will count as the December meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
- National Spanish Honorary members will have their Christmas party on December 14th from 3:30 to 4:30. Please go by Ms. Zabala’s classroom (608-Annex) ASAP and let her know if you will attend and what food item you will bring.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16