- There will be a “Community Pep Rally” tonight at 6:00 pm on the steps of the auditorium. Students and teachers, please come out to support our homecoming maids and football team. Come enjoy school spirit and support our students. Go Cats Go!!!
- Arkansas Tech University will be here today in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Spanish Tutoring: If you are in need of help with tutoring for your Spanish classes, free tutoring will be offered today in Ms. Caplan’s room (609), in the Annex Building.
- Key Club will meet today during both lunches in the Lecture Hall. Bring your lunch and come hear about opportunities to participate in Operation Christmas Child in the next few weeks as well as other service activities. We have great opportunities to show that Wampus Cat spirit of caring and giving so come be a part!
- CHS 2016 Homecoming - Spirit Week!
TODAY……..............Olympic Match Day (Wear matching clothes with your friends)
Friday 10/14…………Blue/White Day (Wear clothes with Wampus Cat Pride)
- CHS 2016 Homecoming “Going for the Gold”!!!
Homecoming tickets are being sold in the cafeteria. Tickets are $15/each. No tickets will be sold after 12:30 on Friday, October 14. Out-of-school date forms can be picked up in the front office. Anyone taking a non-CHS student must get one of these forms filled out, signed and returned to the front office by Thursday, October 13.
- Key Club Members: Sign up for Key Leader weekend being held at Camp Tanako outside Hot Springs on November 4-6. Key Leader is a weekend leadership program to help develop today’s young leaders. Deadline to sign up is tomorrow - Friday, October 14, cost is $75.
- Caring Cats will help work the Cross Country meet this Saturday and raise money for Special Olympics. You must be at Beaver Fork by 7:00 am to receive double points for the field trip. Meet at the finish line to sign in.
- Flu Clinic: The Faulkner County Health Unit will be having a school mass flu clinic on Wednesday, October 19 from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm in the Conway High School cafeteria this year for Conway Public School students and staff only. Consent forms are available online at: https://adhschoolfluprereg.arkansas.gov/ -OR- you may pick one up from the school nurse. Spanish copies are also available.
- Unashamed FCS members, t-shirts are in. Please stop by Mrs. Dunn’s room 255 before or after school, between classes, or during 1st lunch to pay for and pick up your t-shirt. Money is due by this Friday.
- School Pictures: Make-up pictures are scheduled for Monday, October 17.
- THE DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR THE ANNUAL POWDER PUFF GAME! On Tuesday, November 15 the Senior Cat girls will take on the sophomore and junior Caring Cat girls in a football game. The battle will take place at John McConnell Stadium at 6:00 pm. Players must be members in good standing and can sign up beginning today in room 113.
- Caring Cats will meet Tuesday, October 18 during both lunches in the lecture hall. Wear Caring Cat shirts and bring your lunch. Lots going on so everyone MUST attend!
- PSAT: All 10th grade students will be taking the PSAT next Wednesday, October 19th during the first four periods of the day. Please bring #2 pencils for the test and a calculator if you want to use one on the test. The school will not be providing those for students. Look for room locations to be posted in the 10th grade English hallway. This is also a reminder to Juniors who signed up to take the test, you will be reporting to the arena on the morning of the test at 8:00.