- Model United Nations will meet today at 3:25 in Mr. Richardson’s room to prepare for an upcoming conference.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today from 3:30 to 4 pm in Mrs. Cochran’s room (116).
- Key Club meeting today in the lecture hall during lunch. Please come hear about Freezin for a Reason and upcoming service projects.
- Unashamed FCS will meet Friday in room 255 during 1st lunch and in room 901 during 2nd lunch. Bring your lunch and join us in fellowship. Everyone is welcome.
- American Heart Red Sofa: Sit courtside in the best seat in the House this Friday Night!!! This Friday Night the @ American Heart Red Sofa will be at the Buzz Bolding Arena as the Wampus Cats take on the Bryant Hornets.
- Snap a Selfie on the Sofa in the lobby.
- Tweet your photo
- Tag @conwayathletics
- Use the hastag: #RedSofaTour
- One lucky winner from a random drawing of participants will get to sit courtside on the couch during the Varsity Boys game! Plus the winner can choose someone to sit with them (3 Max) and win Wampus Cat t-shirts! The American Heart Association “Red Sofa Tour” brings awareness to Heart Disease – the #1 cause of death.
- Snap a Selfie on the Sofa in the lobby.
- Winners of Talent Hunt Competition: Saturday, January 20 2018 the Brothers of Phi Mu Mu and Beta Delta Chapters of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. held their annual Talent Hunt competition. The winners were:
1st Place – Joniya F. - $500 cash prize
2nd Place – Taylor C. - $300 cash prize
3rd Place – Kennedy L. - $200 cash prize
Thanks again to all of the participants and CONGRATULATIONS to our winners! Joniya will move on to compete in the State Competition on February 17th in Little Rock, AR.
- College Signing: Cade G. will be signing to run cross country and track at CBC on Tuesday, January 30th at 3:30 pm in the Buzz Bolding Arena lobby.
- Arkansas Teacher Cadets is a nationally recognized teacher recruitment program aimed at attracting the best and brightest high school students to the teaching profession. If you will be a junior or senior next year and would like to enroll in the Teacher Cadet Program, please stop by Mrs. Fisher’s room (912-Career Center) or see your counselor to pick up an application packet.
- ACT-Math Prep Course: Feel like you could use some help to get ready for the math portion of the ACT Test? This course will give you the tools you need to tackle it. Saturday, February 3. 2018 from 9:00 am-12:30 pm at Harding University in the Burks American Heritage Building – 2nd Floor – Room 210. The cost is $55 and materials will be provided. Please bring a pencil and a calculator. Email to register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yearbook: Do you know that last year’s yearbook sold completely out by 8:15 the morning of sales? The only way to guarantee you get a book this year is to order in advance. Go to jostensyearbooks.com to order or bring $60 to Room 601. Not sure if you’ve already ordered? Check the bulletin board in the annex hallway for your name. Don’t miss out! Deadline for orders is February 15.
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards: Do you have what it takes to become a dynamic leader and change not only yourself but the world? Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive leadership experience organized by Rotary clubs and districts where you develop your skills as a leader while having fun and making connections. The Conway Morning Rotary Club will be sponsoring two (2) students to attend Camp RYLA which will be Thursday, April 5th-Sunday, April 8th. Applicants must be willing to commit to attending all days of the camp (school days will be excused). Applications are available in the counseling center. Deadline for applications is January 29.
- Seniors: If you are interested in John Deere Technicians Internships & College Program at ASU-Beebe, Abby Powell with Greenway Ag-Tech Program will be here on Friday, February 2 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Seniors: A representative from Shorter College will be here on Thursday, February 8 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center