- FCA will meet in the Old Fieldhouse TODAY during both lunches.
- ASU Concurrent Credit: Any student who is interested in receiving Concurrent Credit from ASU-Beebe for Career Center courses: A representative from ASU-Beebe will be in the Career Center across from Mrs. Wells’ room TODAY during both lunches. She will help you register online, collect your money or pay online, and collect the signed forms for the Career Center concurrent credit.
- Seniors, please pay fines and fees at the table in the lobby during both lunches. Ms. Wright and Ms. Jackson will be there to take fines and fees and mark your name off the list.
- Travis O. will sign to play Basketball at Crowley’s Ridge today at 3:30 in the Arena.
- Victor G. will sign to Wrestle at Central Baptist College today at 4:30 in the Arena.
- Best Buddies will be going to the Zoo this Thursday. Dues must be paid by the end of the day today! You have to wear your Caring Cat shirt and your Best Buddies bracelet to go Thursday.
- Seniors: Caps and gowns will be distributed during 2nd and 3rd periods this Thursday in the Auditorium --- A-I during 2nd period and J-Z during 3rd period.
- PAID yearbooks will be distributed Thursday, April 27:
Seniors who have paid for their yearbook will pick them up in the Lecture Hall after they get their caps and gowns that morning. Juniors and sophomores will be called alphabetically from class starting 5th period. Teachers have a list of paid students and a list is posted in the Annex.
- Key Club will conduct their final meeting of the school year this Thursday during both lunches in the front lobby. Bring lunch items to share potluck style and meet the new Board of Directors for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Honor Graduates will meet with Mr. Lawrence in the auditorium during 5th period on Tuesday, May 2, to practice for the Honor Grad Recognition program. Report to your 5th period class and you will be called by intercom.
- Seniors: If you need a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records sent to a college, university, vocational school, etc., please provide the info on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions and if you need help see Mrs. Jones.
- ACT Boost Course: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The cost of the class is $70. Registration forms are available in the counseling center. Please complete the form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2017.
- Extra yearbooks will be sold before school from 7:45-8:10 and in between classes on Friday, April 28. The price is $60. You must have cash or check THAT DAY to purchase a book. Extras will be first come, first serve. We will not hold a book for you.
- Yearbook signing will be during both lunch periods in the courtyard on Friday, April 28.
First Lunch - students will have lunch and sign yearbooks from 10:59-11:57.
Second Lunch - students will have lunch and sign yearbooks from 11:34-12:37.
Fourth period classes will be cut short. A schedule of this event has been given to teachers.
- Students, please check the Fines and Fees List posted in your English Classes. Materials should be returned to the teacher that issued them; library fines pay to the library; and cafeteria charges pay to the cafeteria. All other fees are to be paid to Mrs. McConnell - attendance office.
- Best Buddies will be selling bracelets to raise money for chapter dues and to send 2 students to the national conference in Indiana this summer. Cost - $2 each – Room 113 or see a Buddy.
- ACT Prep Course: The UCA Division of Outreach & Community Engagement will offer another edition of its ACT Prep Course beginning on Monday, May 22nd at 5:00 p.m. Sessions will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays through June 9th. This course may be very advantageous to any students who are planning to take the ACT on Saturday, June 10th. Students will need to go online and register @ http://uca.edu/outreach/actprep/.
- Key Club and National Honor Society have teamed up to fight childhood hunger this summer by conducting a cereal drive this week. Bring boxes of cereal or instant oatmeal to room 364 through Friday. You may earn one service hour for every 2 boxes so help us help others.