- Homecoming Court will have a MANDATORY meeting today during both lunches in the Media Center. All girls elected to the court must attend.
- UFCS: Thank you everyone for stopping by on club recruitment day. Unashamed Fellowship of Christian Students will meet today during 1st lunch in room 255 and during 2nd lunch in room 900. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.
- NHS: All RETURNING NHS members need to attend a meeting Tuesday, September 27 at 3:20 in Mrs. Griffith’s room (A-103). If you are a senior who was inducted into Conway High School’s National Honor Society last year, please plan on attending this meeting.
- The Young Feminist Alliance will meet Tuesday, September 27 from 3:30-4:00 in Mr. Williams’ room 262. All are welcome!
- The Young Democrats and Young Republicans will co-host Independent mayoral candidate Bart Castleberry on Tuesday, September 27 at 3:30 in the Lecture Hall. September 27 is National Voter Registration Day and Mr. Castleberry will be discussing voter registration procedures in Conway. All are welcomed to attend and learn about the political process in Conway.
- GSA: The next GSA meeting will be on Friday, September 30 in room 208.
- FBLA is having a Fish Fry fundraiser on Friday, September 30 before the Wampus Cat vs. NLR game. The Fish Fry is being catered by Adams Catfish Catering. The menu includes: Catfish, Chicken, Shrimp, French Fries, Slaw, Baked Beans, Hush Puppies, and all the condiments plus a drink. Tickets are $12 and the event runs from 4:30-7:30 pm on the right side of the Arena where there is normally tailgating before the game. In case of rain the event will be moved to the cafeteria. FBLA members are currently selling tickets or you can contact Mrs. Collins, Mrs. Hardee, or Mrs. Wells in the Career Center.
- Juniors: The PSAT, which is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship Competition, will be given on the morning of October 19th. Juniors who are interested in taking the test may sign up in the counseling center. Cost is $15.00. The deadline to sign up will be Wednesday, October 12.
- Sophomores: All 10th graders will be taking the PSAT on October 19. No sign-up is required. You will be receiving information and a practice booklet in your English classes this week.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center