- Bear Facts Day: Saturday, January 27 is the final Bear Facts Day of the spring semester at UCA! If you plan to attend, you must pre-register by January 24, 2018 (today) through gopurple.uca.edu.
- Creative Writing Club will meet tomorrow from 3:30 to 4 pm in Mrs. Cochran’s room (116).
- Key Club meeting this Thursday in the lecture hall during lunch. Please come hear about Freezin for a Reason and upcoming service projects.
- ACT-Math Prep Course: Feel like you could use some help to get ready for the math portion of the ACT Test? This course will give you the tools you need to tackle it. Saturday, February 3. 2018 from 9:00 am-12:30 pm at Harding University in the Burks American Heritage Building – 2nd Floor – Room 210. The cost is $55 and materials will be provided. Please bring a pencil and a calculator. Email to register at email@example.com.
- Yearbook: Do you know that last year’s yearbook sold completely out by 8:15 the morning of sales? The only way to guarantee you get a book this year is to order in advance. Go to jostensyearbooks.com to order or bring $60 to Room 601. Not sure if you’ve already ordered? Check the bulletin board in the annex hallway for your name. Don’t miss out! Deadline for orders is February 15.
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards: Do you have what it takes to become a dynamic leader and change not only yourself but the world? Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive leadership experience organized by Rotary clubs and districts where you develop your skills as a leader while having fun and making connections. The Conway Morning Rotary Club will be sponsoring two (2) students to attend Camp RYLA which will be Thursday, April 5th-Sunday, April 8th. Applicants must be willing to commit to attending all days of the camp (school days will be excused). Applications are available in the counseling center. Deadline for applications is January 29.
- Seniors: If you are interested in John Deere Technicians Internships & College Program at ASU-Beebe, Abby Powell with Greenway Ag-Tech Program will be here on Friday, February 2 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Seniors: A representative from Shorter College will be here on Thursday, February 8 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center