- CONGRATULATIONS to the Conway High School Model UN team for its success at Saturday’s Model United Nations Competition at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro.
Winning the award for best position paper in the Disarmament and Security Committee was Elsa M.; Winning the award for best position in Social and Humanitarian Committee was Olivia L.; Winning the most honorable delegation award in the Disarmament Committee were Michaela B. and Sana A.; Winning the most honorable delegate in Economics and Finance Committee was Sidnie T.; Winning the most honorable delegates in Social and Humanitarian Committee were Dallin M. and Olivia L.. The German delegation of Michaela B., Sana A., Nada T., and Beyonce F. were recognized as the overall most outstanding delegation at the conference. Congratulations to all for a great effort.
- Tug-of-War wristbands will be sold during both lunches for $1. These wristbands will work as your admission into the event. Tug-of-War will be March 17th from 12:30-3:00 PM. Stop by and see someone TODAY!
- Seniors, UACCM will be here on Tuesday, March 14 to give the Accuplacer. The cost is $15.00. To reserve a spot, take $15.00 cash or money order to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. Deadline to sign up will be March 10 or when all spots are taken.
- Attention all FCCLA members! Our monthly meeting will be this Thursday after school in Mrs. Matthew’s room 914 in the Career Center. This is mandatory, please make plans to come. We will have cookies!
- Alexis R. will be signing to play tennis at the University of the Ozarks this Wednesday, March 8th at 3:45 p.m. The signing will take place in the Arena.
- High School Dance tryouts will be March 13-17. Dance packets are in the front office.
All paperwork will be due the first day of tryouts.
- Varsity Cheer tryouts will be March 27-31. Cheer packets are in the front office.