- Conway Bands will be having a fundraiser night at Papa Murphy’s tonight. Conway Bands will get a portion of each sell from open to close 10:00 am-8:00 pm when mentioning Conway Bands.
- The library will be closed Tuesday, January 23 during 5th, 6th and 7th periods.
- AP Psychology: The meeting to learn about AP Psychology is this Tuesday, January 23rd. Current sophomores or juniors interested in taking AP Psychology come to room 364 during lunch or after school to learn about this interesting AP class. Hope to see you there!
- Spanish Club and National Spanish Honorary Club will have a movie afternoon this Tuesday, January 23rd from 3:30 until the movie ends in Ms. Zabala’s room (608) in the Annex Building. We will be showing Rio 2. Bring popcorn and snacks to share.
- ACT-Math Prep Course: Feel like you could use some help to get ready for the math portion of the ACT Test? This course will give you the tools you need to tackle it. Saturday, February 3. 2018 from 9:00 am-12:30 pm at Harding University in the Burks American Heritage Building – 2nd Floor – Room 210. The cost is $55 and materials will be provided. Please bring a pencil and a calculator. Email to register at email@example.com.
- Cats Bank is open for business. Stop by and see us during your lunch or before. We would love to have your business.
- Yearbook: Do you know that last year’s yearbook sold completely out by 8:15 the morning of sales? The only way to guarantee you get a book this year is to order in advance. Go to jostensyearbooks.com to order or bring $60 to Room 601. Not sure if you’ve already ordered? Check the bulletin board in the annex hallway for your name. Don’t miss out! Deadline for orders is February 15.
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards: Do you have what it takes to become a dynamic leader and change not only yourself but the world? Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive leadership experience organized by Rotary clubs and districts where you develop your skills as a leader while having fun and making connections. The Conway Morning Rotary Club will be sponsoring two (2) students to attend Camp RYLA which will be Thursday, April 5th-Sunday, April 8th. Applicants must be willing to commit to attending all days of the camp (school days will be excused). Applications are available in the counseling center. Deadline for applications is January 29.
- National Spanish Honorary Members: Whether you are currently enrolled in a Spanish class or not, and would like to order a t-shirt or sweatshirt from NSH website store see Ms. Zabala in room 608 in the Annex Building. Deadline to order and pay is February 1, 2018.
- John Deere Technicians Internships: If you are interested in John Deere Technicians Internships & College Program at ASU-Beebe, Abby Powell with Greenway Ag-Tech Program will be here on Friday, February 2 during both lunches, in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Seniors: A representative from Shorter College will be here on Thursday, February 8 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center