- Unashamed FCS will meet today in room 255 during 1st lunch and in room 901 during 2nd lunch. Bring your lunch and join us in fellowship. Everyone is welcome.
- American Heart Red Sofa: Sit courtside in the best seat in the House TONIGHT!!! Tonight the @ American_Heart Red Sofa will be at the Buzz Bolding Arena as the Wampus Cats take on the Bryant Hornets.
1. Snap a Selfie on the Sofa in the lobby
2. Tweet your photo
3. Tag @conwayathletics
4. Use the hastag: #RedSofaTour
One lucky winner from a random drawing of participants will get to sit courtside on the couch during the Varsity Boys game! Plus the winner can choose someone to sit with them (3 Max) and win Wampus Cat t-shirts! The American Heart Association “Red Sofa Tour” brings awareness to Heart Disease – the #1 cause of death.
- College Signing: Cade G. will be signing to run cross country and track at CBC on Tuesday, January 30th at 3:30 pm in the Buzz Bolding Arena lobby.
- Boys and Girls State: If you are a current junior who is interested in government, politics, and making campaign speeches, then come to an information meeting about Boys and Girls State on Wednesday, January 31st during 1st and 2nd lunch in Mr. Richardson’s room (263).
- Arkansas Teacher Cadets is a nationally recognized teacher recruitment program aimed at attracting the best and brightest high school students to the teaching profession. If you will be a junior or senior next year and would like to enroll in the Teacher Cadet Program, please stop by Mrs. Fisher’s room (912-Career Center) or see your counselor to pick up an application packet.
- Yearbook: Do you know that last year’s yearbook sold completely out by 8:15 the morning of sales? The only way to guarantee you get a book this year is to order in advance. Go to jostensyearbooks.com to order or bring $60 to Room 601. Not sure if you’ve already ordered? Check the bulletin board in the annex hallway for your name. Don’t miss out! Deadline for orders is February 15.
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards: Do you have what it takes to become a dynamic leader and change not only yourself but the world? Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive leadership experience organized by Rotary clubs and districts where you develop your skills as a leader while having fun and making connections. The Conway Morning Rotary Club will be sponsoring two (2) students to attend Camp RYLA which will be Thursday, April 5th-Sunday, April 8th. Applicants must be willing to commit to attending all days of the camp (school days will be excused). Applications are available in the counseling center. Deadline for applications is January 29.
- Seniors: A representative with Greenway Ag-Tech Program will be here on Friday, February 2 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Seniors: A representative from Shorter College will be here on Thursday, February 8 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center. Come by and visit during your lunch.