- Arkansas Governor's School: Congratulations to the following students selected to attend the 2018 Arkansas Governor’s School hosted at Hendrix College: Elizabeth A., William D., Isabel P., Jaclyn R., and Kylee T. (Natural Science); Sana A., Hunter F., Annette Q., and Joseph W. (Social Science); Olivia L., Hanna M., Gail O., Elena W., and Jaden W. (English Language Arts); Mary M., Neel P., and Bryant X. (Math); Kelli K. and Tanvir M. (Drama); Verity M. (Visual Arts); Ian T. (Choral Music); and Nicholas M. (Instrumental Music). The six-week intensive program is in its thirty-ninth year. Selection for Governor’s School is highly competitive and based on a combination of ability and interest..
- Model UN will meet today at 3:20 in Mr. Richardson’s room to prepare for Saturday’s conference.
- Lifeguard Certification: We have opened another class for lifeguard certification. If you are interested in taking the course, please see Coach Rye in room 210. The class will meet on April 18th, 19th, and 20th.
- The library will be closed ALL DAY today.
- Attention AP Science Students: There will be a mandatory Super Saturday AP Science Exam-Prep Workshop at UCA, in the Lewis Science Center this Saturday, March 31st from 8:00-12:30. Doors will open at 7:30. Bring snacks, water, paper, pen and calculator. See your AP Science teacher for alternate assignment if you cannot attend.
- Conway Area Youth Leadership Institute: Reminder: Saturday, March 31, 2018 is the deadline for applications for the Conway Area Youth Leadership Institute Program (CAYLI). Contact UCA Outreach at (501) 450-5275.
- Volleyball Tryouts: If you are interested in trying out for the 2018-19 Lady Cat Volleyball Team and you are currently not in 1st period Volleyball, please see Coach Crow on Monday, April 2 in the Arena after school. You can also stop by Room 315 to pick up a tryout packet before April 2nd.
- Class Pantry Support: Come out to ACE Hardware TODAY from 4pm to 7pm and support our Class Pantry! ACE is giving you a 10% discount on any regular priced items, including regular price grills and Stihl power tools, with the donation of a pantry item. Pantry items can even be bought on site while supplies last! They are also donating 10% of total sales to help support the Pantry at CHS! Tell your friends, bring your family, and help us end food insecurity in our high school community!
- CHS Prom 2018: Prom will be on Saturday, April 7th from 8:00-12:00 pm in the CHS cafeteria for all CHS students and their dates. Tickets will be sold during both lunches the week of April 2nd-April 6th. Early ticket purchase will be April 2 - April 3 for $20 per person. On April 4 - April 6, tickets will be $25 per person. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Students planning to attend the CHS Prom with a date who is not a current member of the student body must fill out an “Out of School Date” form, available in the front office. Students must return the completed form to the front office by 3:30 Thursday, April 5.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center