- Election: Teachers, please remember there will be a school-wide election during 3rd period TODAY. Students will log-in to their info account to vote.
- Red Ribbon Celebration: Students, drugs are not like the monsters in your closet; they are real so we dedicate a day to bring awareness to the dangers of drugs. TODAY during both lunches there will be a Red Ribbon Celebration in the courtyard. There will be activities such as Frisbee, volleyball and a dunking booth. For the dunking booth it is $1 per throw or a canned food item. You can also instantly dunk the participant for $5. Come enjoy good music, school spirit and drug awareness.
- Pumpkin Cookies: Key Club will be selling Pumpkin Cookies in the courtyard during both lunches TODAY.
- Red Cross Blood Drive: FBLA and HOSA are sponsoring our annual fall Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, November 4th. The first 25 people per class period who have turned in a signed permission form will be allowed to donate. Permission forms are due TODAY. FBLA students will come to the study halls today. If you don’t have a study hall but have a teacher that is willing to let you donate during his/her class period then come by room 901 in the Career Center for a form.
- The Young Democrats will meet on Tuesday, November 1st during 1st and 2nd lunches in room 263. The guest speaker will be Wefus Tyus, candidate for Faulkner County Sheriff. All are invited to attend.
- One Act Plays: The CHS Theatre Program will present a Festival on One-Act Plays. These plays will be directed by our very own Theatre III students! There are 13 different one-acts that have been broken into two groups. The festival is free and open to the public, the dates are:
Group A will perform Thursday, November 3rd at 6:30pm and Sunday, November 6th at 2:00pm. Group B will perform Saturday, November 5th at 1:00pm and 6:30pm.
- Yearbook: It’s not too late to order your yearbook at the lowest price. Go to: www.jostensyearbooks.com or get a form in the annex hallway. Hurry before the price goes up!!!
- Seniors: UACCM will be here on Tuesday, November 15 to give the Accuplacer (replaces the Compass test). If you are interested in attending a community college and want to take this test, you may sign up by taking $15.00 cash or money order to Mrs. Bartholomew in the counseling center. There are limited seats available. Deadline to sign up is November 11 or when all seats are full.