- We are proud to present to you ConwayWampusCats.com. The new online home of Conway Athletics will be your source for all athletic information. You will find up to date rosters, schedules, Twitter feeds, video highlights, stats, and coaches information on all Conway teams. Please visit ConwayWampusCats.com today!
- SENIORS: To request that a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records be sent to a college, university, vocational school, NCAA Clearinghouse, etc., please provide the information on the print-out on the table outside Mrs. Jones’ office. Please read the instructions, if you need help or have questions, see Mrs. Jones, Registrar. Remember, if you had a seven (7) semester transcript mailed earlier to an institute of higher learning they will need a final copy.
- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am. Cost: $20 per person, tickets will be sold during both lunches today.
- Bricks for the Wampus Cat Courtyard can now be purchased to honor the Class of 2016. Bricks are $100 and can be purchased to honor a senior or a group of seniors. Bricks are placed in the Wampus Cat Courtyard between the high school building and the cafeteria. You can order online at cpsfoundation.com/courtyard. The deadline is May 31. Great idea for graduation gifts!
- Quiz Bowl will meet today at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- The American Indian Center of Arkansas Scholarship Award Program is intended to encourage Native American youth in Arkansas to consider a college education as a means of realizing their full potential and providing them with a broader range of choices when careers and employment are chosen. The program will provide assistance with tuition, books or other college related expenses. The application deadline today. See CHS counseling center for criteria and application or on the website www.arindianctr.org.
- Track: Today, 4:00 pm at Lake Hamilton.
- Soccer: Conway vs. Siloam Springs, today 4:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Siloam Springs today 5:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Voter Registration: Students are you 18 and a registered voter? If you are 18 and not a registered voter, listen up. The Phi Mu Mu Graduate Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. is hosting a Voter Registration here at Conway High School on April 19th and 20th in the cafeteria. Please stop by and visit with them to get registered.
- The Eliminate Project is Kiwanis International’s global campaign to help eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus from the face of the Earth. Some quick facts: (1) One baby dies every 9 minutes from tetanus; (2) 160 babies die each day from tetanus; (3) $1.80 will purchase a vaccine that protects a woman and her future babies from tetanus. Please join CHS Key Club in our annual Eliminate Walk on Thursday, April 21st, from 11:00-12:30. A $15 donation will allow you to participate or you can get sponsors to contribute. You can sign up at the table in the cafeteria or get more information. Money must be turned in by Wednesday, April 20th to be able to participate. Our Kiwanis family will provide refreshments while you walk.
- Musical: Conway High School will present the musical Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on the following dates: Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 pm --- Friday, April 22 at 7:00 pm --- Saturday, April 23 at 1:00 pm and at 7:00 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door --- $6 for adults and $4 for students (ages 4-12th grade). All performances will be held at the James H. Clark Auditorium. Come see our talented students perform!
- Pulaski Tech in North Little Rock will hold an Open House on Tuesday, April 26, from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. For more information, pick up a flyer in the counseling center.
- Driver Education – Summer School: Driver Education will be offered this summer at Conway Junior High School. Registration and fees must be turned in to Mrs. Sorenson in the south office at Conway Junior High School by Friday, May 20. Cost: $225 (cash or money order only). Dates: June 6 through June 30. Applications are available in the front office at Conway High School.
- ACT Boost Class: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The prep program is a comprehensive program that includes both online and face-to-face support. The online component is completed through home access to ACT test prep materials from May to September. The face-to-face support occurs the first week of August. The cost of the class is $65. Students can locate the registration form in the counseling center. Please complete form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2016.
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.