- Off-Season Football: Anyone interested in trying out to join off-season football must attend a meeting today during your lunch in the Lecture Hall on the first floor.
- Key Club shirts are here! See Mrs. Sutterfield in room 365 with your $10 if you ordered one.
- Study Abroad: Students interested in studying abroad may stop by the Counseling Center for further information. The deadline for applying is almost here!
- Wampus Cat Basketball: Conway vs. Benton, Friday at 5:00 pm in Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Cosmetology Skills USA Club is hosting a fundraiser. Come and join us on December 5th for a Christmas Photo Shoot and Makeover. Cost is only $10 per family and all proceeds will be donated to the Conway Women & Children’s Shelter.
- Lady Cat Basketball: Conway vs. Springdale, Saturday at 2:00 pm in Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Key Club will hold its annual Christmas Party this Saturday from 5:00-9:00. Key Club members need to stop by room 365 for directions and details.
- The Band Holiday Concert will be on Monday, December 7 at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium.
- Conway High School Soccer tryouts are next week at the high school stadium. Girls will be on Monday and Tuesday (Dec 7-8) from 3:45-5:00. Boys will be on Wednesday and Thursday (Dec 9-10) from 3:45-5:00. Anyone interested must have a completed consent, concussion, and both physical forms completed and turned into Coach Page or Coach DeStefano before the start of tryouts.
- Girls Track: Any senior high girl interested in running track this year needs to meet with Coach Hughes in room 501 in the old gym Wednesday, December 9th after school for a short informational meeting.
- Boys Track: Anyone interested in boys track needs to attend an informational meeting on Thursday, December 10th at 3:30 in the old gym. If you have any questions see Coach Kennedy.
- CHS Musical Auditions: Auditions for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers will be Tuesday, December 15 and Wednesday, December 16 from 4:30-8:00 pm in the CJHS Auditorium. Sign up now for your audition via Google Classroom using the code sx66ok. Callback lists will be posted after each audition day. All callbacks will be held on the 17th. If you have any questions about the audition, email AJ Spiridigliozzi (Mr. S) at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not have to be able to sing or dance to be part of the musical!
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to email@example.com.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.