- FCCLA: If you are interested in becoming a 2016-2017 FCCLA Chapter officer, please come see Mrs. Bishop (Room 914A – Career Center) for an application. The deadline is today.
- Baseball State Finals: The baseball team will be playing in the state finals today at 5:30 pm at Baum Stadium in Fayetteville.
- Summer School: Conway High School 2016:
Dates: Monday, June 6 through Friday, June 24, 2016
Times: Morning Classes will be held from 7:00 am until 11:00 am. Afternoon classes will be held from 12:00 noon until 4:00 pm
Cost: $150 per semester credit (1/2 Credit)
Payment: Cash (correct amount) OR Money Order (No Checks, Debits, Credit Cards)
Deadline to Pay: Thursday, June 2 no later than 3:30 pm. See Mrs. Jones, Registrar
NOTE: The first thing you will do is visit with your counselor about summer school and pick-up your “pink registration form.” You must have the pink form when paying.
- The spring football scrimmage game is set for Tuesday, May 24 at 6:00 pm. Admission is a box/bottle of laundry detergent.
- High School boys' basketball tryouts will be May 25 and 26 from 3:30 – 5:00 and May 27 from 9:00 – 11:00 am. You must have a physical on file before you can tryout. Stop by and let Coach Brian Longing or Coach Will Johnson know you will be trying out and turn in your physical before the first day of tryouts.
- Bricks for the Wampus Cat Courtyard can now be purchased to honor the Class of 2016. Bricks are $100 and can be purchased to honor a senior or a group of seniors. Bricks are placed in the Wampus Cat Courtyard between the high school building and the cafeteria. You can order online at cpsfoundation.com/courtyard. The deadline is May 31. Great idea for graduation gifts!
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.
CHS Announcements Today, 5/20:
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16