- Class T-shirts: This is the last week to order your class t-shirt. You may order your shirt in the cafeteria during lunch or from Ms. Hunt in the Annex (610). All shirts are long sleeved and cost $15.
- Backpack Program at CJHS (FBLA): I know we have been asking a lot of you right before the holidays but we really need your help with the food drive for the Conway Junior High Backpack program. On our first day of collection we had 10 items with one teacher. Please think over the next few days what you could bring to help out these students. We would greatly appreciate it. A list of items is in each teacher’s room.
- March of Dimes: Today is the last day to pick up change for the March of Dimes. Let’s get that change in and see who the overall winner is. You still have time! Thank you so much for all your contributions!
- Friday is WORLD KINDNESS DAY! Caring Cats, along with members of Mrs. Taylor’s and Mrs. Daniels’ class will be handing out free thank you notes. Give the notes to someone who has been kind to you. Pass it on…
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway will play Springdale this Friday at 7:00 p.m. at John McConnell Stadium in the first round of football playoffs. Tickets to tonight’s football playoff game are $6.00 each and will be sold in the athletic office today from 8:00 – 3:30 pm. After that, the tickets will be sold at the football stadium beginning at 5:15 pm. Please remember that only AAA passes are accepted for admission. Employee badges, season passes or other passes issued by Conway Schools/Conway Athletics are not acceptable for admission. Cash only please! Reserved Seat Holders – bring your pass for admission into the reserved section. You will need to purchase a ticket for admission into the game and the reserved section will be monitored like other high school football games.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Young Democrats: Are you an informed citizen and want to learn more about current events in state and national politics that affect you today and in the future? If so, come to the next Young Democrats meeting on Tuesday, November 17th at 3:30 p.m. in Room 263 to learn more.
- Compass Test: Seniors – UACCM will be here to administer the Compass test on Tuesday, November 17. The cost is $15.00. To sign up, bring $15.00 (cash or money order made payable to UACCM) to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. There are limited spots available.
- The creative writing club Writer’s Block Unlocked will host a creative writing showcase in the media center on Thursday, November 19th at 3:30. Come to share an original poem, lyrics, flash fiction, or short story with your classmates! Snacks will be provided.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to email@example.com.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.