- Seniors: This is a reminder that if you are interested in serving on the Faulkner County Teen Court this year, applications are due today. If you need to pick up an application, they are available in the counseling center.
- SKILLSUSA: Do you Believe in Fair Play, Dignity of Work and the American Way of Life? Then you are the right person for us. We need you to sign up for a SKILLSUSA membership today. The cost is only $20. You are eligible to join if you are taking any technical and industry career classes. See Mrs. Park, Mrs. Gill, Mrs. Thornton, or Mrs. Calhoun, Mr. Mathis, Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Montz, Mr. Woods, or Mr. Pendley to sign up. Today is the deadline.
- UCA is having a Lifeguard Training certificate course, October 16th-18th. The cost is $250. Re-certification is October 16th and 18th and is only $100. For more information contact Coach Rye at email@example.com.
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway vs. Alma at Alma, tonight 7:00 pm.
- Cross Country - Saturday at Lake Hamilton, time TBA.
- The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff will be visiting Monday, October 19 in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- We are back! Cats Bank opens Monday, October 19 in the Career Center. We will be open 4th period, both lunches, and 5th period. Come by and see us and let us help you set up an account and start saving money. See you there!
- Join the Young Democrats on Tuesday, October 20th in room 263 at 3:30 to hear College Young Democrats discuss political activism and political issues pertaining to the election of 2016. All are welcome to attend.
- Spring Musical: An informational meeting for anyone interested in being in the Conway High School production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers will be held Wednesday, October 21st at 4:30 in the Junior High Auditorium. This meeting is for anyone in grades 9-12 who would like to be involved through performance, working backstage, backstage choir, painting and set construction. During the meeting we will discuss methods of communicating further information, fundraising, auditions (December 15-17), and performances (April 21-23, 2016).
- Caring Cats will have the annual Powder Puff Game on October 21. Girls wanting to play must be a Caring Cat member with paper work turned in and dues paid.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.