- CHS Wampus Cat Football vs. Van Buren, (there) tonight, 7:00 pm.
- Conway Cross Country at Fayetteville, Saturday 10/2, time TBA.
- GSA Club will meet today in room 603 from 3:30-4:30. We will meet every Friday during the month of October. Join us on Google Classroom for updates!
- The Young Democrats club will be hosting former Arkansas State Representative Linda Tyler to share her insights on local politics, leadership, and political activism on Tuesday, October 6th at 3:30 p.m. in Mr. Richardson’s room 263. All are welcome to attend.
- Juniors: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- Make up school pictures will be taken October 7, starting at 10 a.m. in the Media Center. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your picture in the yearbook.
- FBLA, FCCLA, FFA, and FEA will be hosting a Catfish Supper on Friday, October 9, 4:30-7:30 in the CHS cafeteria before the Cats vs. Greenwood football game. Tickets are $12. Please see a member of one of these organizations or buy a ticket at the door. Please come out and support these organizations. Thank you in advance.
- UCA is having a Lifeguard Training certificate course, October 16th-18th. The cost is $250. Recertification will be October 16th and 18th and is only $100. For more information contact Coach Rye at email@example.com.
- Attention Wampus Cat fans! CHS Cheer still has gray, comfort colors, football t-shirts for sale. The cost is $20, sizes small and medium only. Get them while they last in Coach Ezell’s room 261.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16