- Halloween Costume Day Fundraiser: Remember, You must have a pass to dress up in a costume today. This includes hats, or costume accessories of any kind! If you dress up in a costume and do not have a pass, you will be sent to the office to change. All costumes must meet dress code. Students may not wear full masks covering their head or faces, even with the pass. Teachers and Administrators must be able to identify you in your costume at all times throughout the day. If your costume violates dress code or causes you to be unidentified, you will also be sent to the office to change.
- Order your class t-shirt from an FCCLA member or Ms. Hunt in the Annex 610. Shirts are long sleeved and cost $15.
- Williams Baptist College will visit with interested students today in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- GSA Club will meet after school in room 603.
- Conway Wampus Cat Football vs. Russellville at John McConnell Stadium, 7:00 pm.
- Cats Bank will be closed Monday, November 2nd for FBLA meetings.
- It is that time of year again to start bringing your change for March of Dimes. Monday, November 2 through November 13, FBLA will be sponsoring a collection of change in your second period classes to raise money for this organization. The class with the highest amount given will receive a Donut/Orange Juice prize. Please help MOD stomp out premature death of babies by giving loose change.
- 11 Days, 4 Countries, and 9 Cities: Have you ever wanted to go to Dublin or kiss the Blarney stone in Ireland? See a castle in Wales? Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace? Walk the streets of London? Visit the Louvre and Notre Dame in Paris? Well now you have the chance! An informational meeting for England, Wales, Ireland, and France in 2017 will be held Monday, November 2nd at 6:30 in Mrs. Smith’s room 166. Look for fliers on the bulletin board for more information!
- Tuesday November 3rd, FBLA will have a fundraiser at Pizza Inn. Proceeds of this will go to the backpack program at CJHS. This program supplies students with healthy food that is critical to good health. Beginning November 9th we will start a Food Drive to also help this program. Details will come later.
- The Young Democrats are bringing the chair of the Faulkner County Democratic Committee, Chris McDonald, to CHS to come share his political experiences in Conway. Please come show your support on Tuesday, November 3rd at 3:30 p.m. in room 263. Everyone is welcome.
- The Young Republicans will meet Tuesday, November 3rd during both lunches in room 266.
- DID YOU KNOW one pint of blood may save the lives of three people? HOSA and FBLA will host their semi-annual Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, November 6! An FBLA representative will come to each 1st through 6th period study hall to hand out and/or take up permission slips. If you wish to donate and have a 7th period study hall or no study hall at all, please go by Mrs. Raup’s room (901 in the Career Center) to make the necessary arrangements. In order to donate blood, you must have a signed permission slip turned in by Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: The ASVAB will be given on November 5 to interested students. This is a free career exploration test, as well as an entry exam for students who are considering enlisting in the military. Space is limited. Sign up in the Counseling Center!
- Attention Shutterbug Club Members: Our November Workshop will be taking place at Crystal Bridges Art Museum in Bentonville on Saturday, November 7th. We will take a bus that will leave the school at 9:00 am. If you would like to attend please pick up a permission slip and put your name on the sign-up sheet in Mrs. Gill’s room 210. Deadline to sign up is November 5th.
- It is that time of year again to start bringing your change for March of Dimes. Starting next Monday,November 2 through November 13, FBLA will be sponsoring a collection of change in your second period classes to raise money for this organization. The class with the highest amount given will receive a Donut/Orange Juice prize. Please help MOD stomp out premature death of babies by giving loose change.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.