- Juniors TODAY is the last day to sign up for the PSAT in the counseling center. The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15.
- FBLA : Wear your black chapter t-shirts today.
- Paul Mitchell School will meet with interested students today in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- Deadline: Shutterbug Club Workshop sign-up. Please sign up on Mrs. Gill's door, room 210, by today after school.
- FBLA, FCCLA, FFA, and FEA will be hosting a Catfish Supper today, 4:30-7:30 in the CHS cafeteria before the Cats vs. Greenwood football game. Tickets are $12. Please see a member of one of these organizations or buy a ticket at the door. Please come out and support these organizations.
- Football - Tonight the Conway Wampus Cats play Greenwood at John McConnell Stadium, 7:00 pm. Be there!
- There will be a Shutterbug Club Workshop this Saturday, October 10 from 4:00-6:00 pm in Mrs. Gill’s room (210). There will be a sign up sheet on Mrs. Gill’s door, please sign up no later than Friday, October 9th after school. We look forward to seeing you!
- Central Arkansas Grambling State University Alumni Chapter High School Day on 10/10.
- Lady Cat Tournament - Arena/CHS Gym/Stuart/Courtway, times TBA.
- Cross Country – Bryant Tournament, there, time TBA.
- The Young Feminists Alliance Club will meet Tuesday, October 13 at 3:30 in Mr. William’s room 262. All are welcome.
- Faulkner County Teen Court : Seniors, this is a reminder that if you are interested in serving on the Faulkner County Teen Court this year, applications are due on October 16th. If you need to pick up an application, they are available in the counseling center.
- Caring Cats will have the annual Powder Puff Game on October 21. Girls wanting to play must be a Caring Cat member with paperwork turned in and dues paid.
- Juniors: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- SKILLSUSA: Do you Believe in Fair Play, Dignity of Work and the American Way of Life? Then you are the right person for us. We need you to sign up for a SKILLSUSA membership today. The cost is only $20. You are eligible to join if you are taking any technical and industry career classes. See Mrs. Park, Mrs. Gill, Mrs. Thornton, or Mrs. Calhoun, Mr. Mathis, Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Montz, Mr. Woods, or Mr. Pendley to sign up. Deadline is October 16th.
- UCA is having a Lifeguard Training certificate course, October 16th-18th. The cost is $250. Re-certification is October 16th and 18th and is only $100. For more information contact Coach Rye at email@example.com.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.