- FEA will meet on Thursday, September 24th during 2nd lunch or after school in room 914 in the career Center. We will be electing officers, deciding on t-shirt designs and getting tickets for the fundraiser.
- Do you like to read fiction for young adults and talk with others who have read similar books? Then the book club is for you! The first meeting of our CHS Book Club will be held Tuesday, September 22 in room 166 from 3:30-4:30. Bring a light snack AND your ideas about which books the club should read this year. Everyone is welcome!
- School Pictures: Sophomores today and the dress code will be enforced.
- The Shutterbug Club will be having an informational meeting today during 1st and 2nd lunch in room 210. This meeting will be a discussion of dues, workshops and getting to know each other!
- Cross Country and Caring Cats will host an Open 5K run to raise funds for our Conway High School Special Olympics Team tomorrow (Saturday) at Beaverfork Lake starting at 9:00 AM. To register see Coach Love. High School races will precede the 5K run. Come out and support our Special Olympians AND our Cross Country teams!
- 2015 Homecoming Spirit Week Dress-Up Days: (September 21 – September 25)
Tuesday – Holiday Day (dress up as a representative of your favorite holiday)
Wednesday – Superhero vs. Villain Day (partner up with someone & dress as 2 adversaries)
Thursday – 90’s Day (dress in your favorite 90’s style clothing)
Friday – Blue/White Day (support the Wampus Cats with head to toe Blue & White)
- Conway High School Homecoming 2015 - STRAIGHT OUTTA CONWAY tickets will be on sale September 21-25 during both lunches in the cafeteria. Tickets are $15/each. Out of school date forms are available in the front office. If you are taking a non-CHS date, you must have a form filled out and turned in no later than Friday (09-25-15 at 3:30.
- Teachers and Students! The Homecoming Pep Rally will be held Thursday, September 24th at 7:00pm on the steps of the James H. Clark Auditorium immediately following Parent-Teacher Conferences. We will be introducing our Homecoming Court to the community as well as getting the student body, parents, and teachers excited about Homecoming Day on Friday. Kona Ice will be at the Pep Rally as a fundraiser to benefit Student Council and the Homecoming Festivities. Please come out to support our court, football team, band, spirit groups, and student council at this event!
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Remember to order before September 25 to receive four free icons. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
- Grambling State University - Alumni Chapter presents a bus trip to Grambling State High School Day on October 10th, 2015. The day includes a bus trip, campus tour, academic and departmental preview and a football game! The cost is $75 which covers admission to the High School Day, game ticket, lunch, t-shirt and transportation. Money due by September 25, 2015. For more information visit the Counseling Center.
- The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105!