- CHS Homecoming 2015 – Straight Outta Conway – Homecoming Events TODAY, September 25:
6:30 PM – Coronation and Crowning of 2015 Homecoming Queen at John McConnell Stadium
7:00 PM – Homecoming Game against Siloam Springs Panthers
8:30 PM-12:00 AM – CHS Homecoming Dance at Conway High Cafeteria
- Homecoming tickets are being sold in the Cafeteria during BOTH lunches. Tickets are $15 each. Tickets will not be sold after 2nd lunch today. You MUST have a ticket to enter the dance. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- Homecoming Out of School Date Forms are in the Office. If you are bringing a date that is NOT a CHS student, you MUST fill out the form and return it to the office by 3:30pm TODAY.
- 2015 Homecoming Spirit Week Dress-Up Day: TODAY – Blue/White Day (support the Wampus Cats with head to toe Blue & White)
- JUNIORS: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- Grambling State University - Alumni Chapter presents a bus trip to Grambling State High School Day on October 10th, 2015. The day includes a bus trip, campus tour, academic and departmental preview and a football game! The cost is $75 which covers admission to the High School Day, game ticket, lunch, t-shirt and transportation. The money is due TODAY.
- Sophomore/Junior Parent Night will be held Monday, September 28, at 6:30 p.m. in the James Clark Auditorium. Please encourage your parents to attend this seminar to receive information regarding high school success strategies, effective educational planning, college Choice, financial aid and more.
- Juniors and Seniors: College Day will be held in the old gym on Wednesday, September 30. There will be approximately 70 college representatives on hand to visit with you. Please pre-register at www.gotocollegefairs.com. You will be able to either print out a bar code or download a code to your phone which will allow the colleges to scan your information.
- Everyone mark your calendars! FBLA will be doing the following in November: November 2-13 we are collecting change for the March of Dimes – we will place baby bottles in 2nd period classes. November 9-19 we are collecting can food for the Back Pack Program – this will be collected in 1st period classes. More information will come out closer to the date. Thank you.